New Mission Released

If you want to tell others about your website, here's the place to do it.

New Mission Released

Postby brett » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Have created my first mission and it is available here http://www.flightsimulatorxmissions.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1&orderby=dateD for all to try out. It's title is "The Pinnacle V1". It is a helicopter mission and will run on all versions of FSX. There is reward upon completion.

Mission Description:
Fly to your last delivery of the day at Luray Caverns Airport, then back to your home airport. What could possibly ruin such a beautiful morning.
Take Care,
Brett
brett
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: New Mission Released

Postby expat » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:19 am

Have created my first mission and it is available here http://www.flightsimulatorxmissions.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1&orderby=dateD for all to try out. It's title is "The Pinnacle V1". It is a helicopter mission and will run on all versions of FSX. There is reward upon completion.

Mission Description:
Fly to your last delivery of the day at Luray Caverns Airport, then back to your home airport. What could possibly ruin such a beautiful morning.

Would love to give it a go, but I am always a bit suspicious of sites that require registration to download files...... :-?

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby brett » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:29 am

expat
FlightSimulatorXMissions is a great site with over 250 missions available. Have been learning how to build missions there, lots of mission building info. Have been using it for a couple of years and have never had a problem. You would be doing yourself a favour by registering there, in my opinion. :)
Take Care,
Brett
brett
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby expat » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:15 am

expat
FlightSimulatorXMissions is a great site with over 250 missions available. Have been learning how to build missions there, lots of mission building info. Have been using it for a couple of years and have never had a problem. You would be doing yourself a favour by registering there, in my opinion. :)

Ok, I will give it a go :)

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby brett » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:13 pm

:) That's the sim flying spirit! Hope you like it.
Take Care,
Brett
brett
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby brett » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:15 pm

No comments? :o
Take Care,
Brett
brett
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby brett » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:35 am

Is the reason for no comments to this thread due to me not posting the mission here on this site?
Take Care,
Brett
brett
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Steve M » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Is the reason for no comments to this thread due to me not posting the mission here on this site?

Brett, only a percentage of people like to fly helicopters. Only a percentage of them like to fly missions, and only a percentage of them would post a reply. I would try it myself but I suck at landing those beasts. Anyway.. why don't you upload it here? It might get some response.  ;)
Steve M
Major
Major

Postby brett » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:29 pm

I am thinking that seems to be the deal not only on this site but others as well. I guess I need to upload the mission at each of the available sites and also make some missions involving those silly wing things. ;D Thanks for the comments Steve.
Take Care,
Brett
brett
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Your Site