Not flight sim related but i'll plug it anyway!!!

If you want to tell others about your website, here's the place to do it.

Not flight sim related but i'll plug it anyway!!!

Postby FsNovice » Wed May 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi guys, just set up my own little website on a subdomain.

The premise is that it accrues news stories in much the same way as an RSS manager but i do it manually collating news links of the same story from many sites. The stories are divided into general news, sport with other catagories to follow in the coming hours and days. I aim to update the stories on the site about twice a week. There is also a forum to allow discussion of news stories posted or any others you may wish to discuss.

I am also looking at creating a section whereby any person can contribute information towards new stories, for example first hand accounts or photos lets say.

Its still really a Work in progress with new content streams to be added soon. I've tried to keep it as simple as it possible to make the content as accessible as possible

Site link - www.rssnews.bravehost.com

Thanks for looking, hope you enjoy

EDIT: Just noticed an issue with the frontpage. The Background and main text seem to merge a little - had some problems with this page earlier, working on this. Welcome comments and critisims about this little project
Last edited by FsNovice on Wed May 27, 2009 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return – Leonardo da Vinci.
FsNovice
Captain
Captain

Return to Your Site