437th Virtual Airlift Command *REOPENS*

If you want to tell others about your website, here's the place to do it.

437th Virtual Airlift Command *REOPENS*

Postby Capt.Propwash » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Thats right ladies and gents!!

After a 2 year hiatus the 437th Virtual Airlift Command is reopening the hangar doors and knocking the dust off of the old birds.

We are a very friendly flight group with a lot of room and potiential for growth.
Last edited by Capt.Propwash on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The thoughts and expressions contained in the post above are solely my own, and not necessarily those of Simviation.com, its Moderators, its Staff, its Members, or other guests. They can not, are not, and will not be held liable for any thoughts, or expre
Capt.Propwash
Major
Major

Re: 437th Virtual Airlift Command *REOPENS*

Postby Capt.Propwash » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:24 pm

I have actually updated the website with a TOTALLY new look, with some new content and hopefully will be making and applying some even bigger changes in the very near future, one for instance will be a Screenshot Contest.

If you would like to visit our newly updated site, please, feel free to click on my banner below which will take you right there.

Thanks for viewing!
The thoughts and expressions contained in the post above are solely my own, and not necessarily those of Simviation.com, its Moderators, its Staff, its Members, or other guests. They can not, are not, and will not be held liable for any thoughts, or expre
Capt.Propwash
Major
Major

Postby BrandonF » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 pm

So, you like webs.com? I see you took my advice.  :) The site looks way better now!

8-)
BrandonF
Major
Major

Postby Capt.Propwash » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:38 pm

still a few things that i really wish it could do better, but i just need to really learn html and xml before that can take shape.

but over the old... to hell with Tripod, long live WEBS!!! (and phpBB but i dont have the patience to learn it)
Capt.Propwash
Major
Major

Return to Your Site