My Visit To AvimRus Sim Site

If you want to recommend or discuss other sites, this is the place ;)

My Visit To AvimRus Sim Site

Postby jet » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:26 pm

I found AvimRus, a Russion Fltsim site for FS9, FS8, FSX, this was my first time I visited there. If you want like
to have a whole lot of Russian Airport Sceneries this is it, I visited there over days, I was very taken by these
wonderful Russian Air Fields it is a very friendly site and it only ask anyone to donate to them when and if you
can the D/L are very fast and smooth..no hiccups. I have D/L a number of airport sceneries from Moscow to
the Lost World of Seberia. The Russian counterparts of us have tremendous talent with airplanes you may
not see anywhere else, the only problem had was with the paint schemes for the TU-154, there are a number
of authors Designers who have created the Tu-154, which makes finding the right paint schemes for the right
Tu-154, it took me a long time to match the paints with the right Tu-154. I placed these in a single folder of
matching airplanes/paint schemes. One more drawback is for a number of paint schemes for the Tu154, IL-62,
AN-12 ect, there are no instructions as how to apply the paint to your airplane. To solve this I D/L all the
paint schemes for the vitamin (designer) Tu-154. I knew I would fine at least a number of paints that had
instructions. In the end I found the site a very satisfying experience. I hope everyone will pay a visit.

Casey
jet
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: My Visit To AvimRus Sim Site

Postby Roypcox » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:50 am

Thanks for the info Casey. Roy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Other Sites