FSW Live - trueSKY Stream NEW VIDEO

If you want to recommend or discuss other sites, this is the place ;)

Re: FSW Live - trueSKY Stream NEW VIDEO

Postby Flacke » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:50 am

As far as Flight Sim World goes I am keeping an open mind on it.
They are investing their money, their human resources, and working hard to design a nice new 64-bit flight sim. for us. They are working with very little cash flow at this point so they have to work at a pace that they can afford.
I will continue to learn all I can about it and watch the various YouTubes featuring FSW. I find it all very interesting and I wish them nothing but good luck.
I hope that FSW continues to develop and provide 64-bit flight sim competition for the two big-name leaders in the field. Companies that have to compete for their customers tend to provide better product at lower prices.
In the end, I hope all of the leaders thrive and are able to provide us with exciting new vistas in our beloved flight-simming adventures.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: FSW Live - trueSKY Stream NEW VIDEO

Postby tjitah » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:42 pm

I'm also running FSW very smoothly on my PC (i7-4790K @ 4.6GHZ, 16GB DDR3 memory, GTX 1070, ultra-wide 3440x1440 monitor, Win7 64-bit) and oscillate from liking it very much one moment to not liking it the next, but that is probably the nature of an alpha or beta product. Just wish they'd fix that horrible ATC now. I'm also not that impressed with the new TrueSky, but those aircraft are just beautiful. Anyone notice they are mainly Piper aircraft?
i7-4790K @ 4.6 GHz, ASUS Maximus VII Gene, GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3 2400MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" 3440x1440 monitor, CH Products Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Pedals, Track IR 5, Oculus Rift, Windows 7 64-bit
tjitah
Ground hog
Ground hog

Previous

Return to Other Sites