FSW screenshots?

If you want to recommend or discuss other sites, this is the place ;)

FSW screenshots?

Postby Hagar » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:48 am

Have any forum members tried FSW yet? Just wondering why I've seen no screenshots (apart from official ones) posted here or on other forums. :think:

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Re: FSW screenshots?

Postby tjitah » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:28 am

I have a few on Steam, don't know how to post them here. Normal cut-&-paste doesn't work and upload says they're too big. Here's a link to one.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tjitah/scr ... 7695590592

I quite like FSW. It is still early access, therefore hard to know exactly where DTG will go with it. It has decent graphics, decent aircraft and runs smooth on my system (i7-4790K, GTX 1070, Win7 64-bit)

There are still a few things missing, one of which is the ability to auto-disable TrackIR in external views.

At the moment I'm playing through it only to finish the Steam achievements and not sure that I will return after that. Without ability to freely and easily import my add-on aircraft and airfields from FSX, there isn't anything compelling about FSW. I'm definitely NOT going to buy everything from scratch again just for FSW, so they need to sort something out around that.
i7-4790K @ 4.6 GHz, ASUS Maximus VII Gene, GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3 2400MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" 3440x1440 monitor, CH Products Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Pedals, Track IR 5, Oculus Rift, Windows 7 64-bit
tjitah
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Other Sites