scenery and campaigns needed

General discussion for CFS2 - WW 2 Pacific Theater

scenery and campaigns needed

Postby VILIC » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi everyone. I have been away for some time now and have a question that could already been answered.

I would like to fly in Different parts of Europe. So I need some good scenery from England, Italy, France and so on. Plus some good related campaigns. Could you help please?
Thanks,
Vilic      
VILIC
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: scenery and campaigns needed

Postby Polar_Lion » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:28 pm

well your getting back in at a good time. alot of ppl have been doing some very nice work updating the scenery and the missions and campaigns. infact in the dowloads Rami just added a Campaigne from the German perspective of the Dunkirk missions. Myself i'm working on some WWI missions and scenery addons. If you go through the last 8 pages or so in the CFS2 download section i'm sure you'll find what your looking for.

you can also visit:
http://forum.lwdesigns.com.au/

many of the members from here are also there. its a CFS2 wonderland of download content. including some rare downloads not availble anywere else.

Basicly think of the theater of operation that you want and i'm sure its here or at lwdesigns.
"Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."
-Tom Krause
Polar_Lion
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Combat Flight Simulator 2