Korean War Mission

General discussion for CFS2 - WW 2 Pacific Theater

Korean War Mission

Postby Polar_Lion » Sun May 15, 2011 8:53 pm

I'm going to finish some of my korean war missions that i've been doing for atleast the last 3mos. They are all for the RAAF 77th Squadron and will feature the F-51 and the Meteor F8. you will need all of the FoxFour aircraft and scenery. i'm including my skins for the F-51 and the Meteor as well as a skin for the SAAF AI mustang to make it a RAAF AI. My end goal is to make a whole champaign of about 20 missions but that might take a bit more time.

First 2 missions are a Strike mission using the Mustang and the Second will be a CAP in the Meteor. both will be rather challanging (the strike mission i get shot down about 40% of the time)

should be ready soon. i'll post some shots in the next day or so.
Last edited by Polar_Lion on Sun May 15, 2011 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose."
-Tom Krause
Polar_Lion
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Korean War Mission

Postby Pepelyayev » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Fine. As base of information can recommended you the book "With the Yanks in Korea" by Brian Cull and Dennis Newton. There you have a lot of information about the RAAF 77th Sqd, the number of each plane, his historial service, pilot names, hours, day, places, losses and other circunstances of each mission, the preparation to switch from Mustang to Meteor, etc, etc. Really the top as info base depart for build missions for the 77th. The same for the 2th SAAF Squadron.

Regards   
Pepelyayev
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Korean War Mission

Postby The_Editor » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Last edited by The_Editor on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eala Freya Fresena - Lewwer Duad
The_Editor
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Combat Flight Simulator 2