Korean Skies

General discussion for CFS2 - WW 2 Pacific Theater

Korean Skies

Postby Tequila Sunrise » Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:08 pm

Does anyone have a valid link for the Korean Skies web site? I wanna check up on the Banshee the that they were going to release, I rekon it should be about ready by now since it looked almost done a couple of months ago.
If someone with multiple personality disorder threatens suicide, is it a hostage situation?

Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed lest the ground shalt rise up and smite thee
Tequila Sunrise
Major
Major

Re: Korean Skies

Postby arkieflyer » Thu Feb 27, 2003 11:58 pm

:)Craig,
You can go to sim-outhouse.com
Scroll down on the right side to Hosted Sites.  You will find Korean Skies there. :)  Good luck. ;)
Always say what you mean, that way people will always know that you mean what you say.
arkieflyer
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Korean Skies

Postby BMan1113VR » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:01 pm

Does anyone have a valid link for the Korean Skies web site? I wanna check up on the Banshee the that they were going to release, I rekon it should be about ready by now since it looked almost done a couple of months ago.

nope it is still being worked on, actually it is a little dead right now, DTWD is working on the sounds, and reddriver6 is working on some textures, sterling (dakota93) is the main man (the one to talk to), romulous is doing the panel (i think), and i am doing all the fs2k2 transfer stuff. i will talk to sterling, and see where we are on this ;)
Sincerely,
Me

SimV NFL 2006-2007 Season Pool Co-Champion (157-99; 9-2)
SimV NFL 2005-2006 Season Pool Co-Champion (163-93)
SimV NFL 2004-2005 Season Pool Champion (1
BMan1113VR
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Combat Flight Simulator 2