Abacus add-ons

General discussion for CFS2 - WW 2 Pacific Theater

Abacus add-ons

Postby piero1948 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Hallo to all,
i am new in this forum, i am looking for the very old add-ons of Abacus: Pacific Theatre, Battle for Midway and Pearl Harbor
but seem that are not more avaible.
There is onyone that can give me informations about?
Alternatively, if is possible, i am interesting in 2D panels bitmap of the Abacus planes: is my interntion try make a series of panels for the main PTO planes more omogeneus.
If someone has these bitmap can send them to me?

Thanks in advanced for any informations about.

Best Regards
piero1948
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Abacus add-ons

Postby H » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:04 pm

Actually, I have all of those discs somewhere but my current CFS1 program is mostly of other source models (also many stock edits) I can't promise anything right off but we'll see if I can rummage through the storage facility for the Abacus discs... and, hopefully, they're still usable.
I've been working on two variants of an F4U1A from a download model, myself; one with my own original texturing and another with texturing I've sampled from the stock CFS2 version. I've also made a separate Panel folder in my main Aircraft folder in which I have a number of folders (named according to acft originally intended for) in it to which I can link refer. CFS2 gauges won't work in CFS1 so one of these is F4U_H; in it I've edited the CFS2 bitmap panels and made a panel.cfg which refers to gauges specifically edited for my CFS1 Corsairs. I'm intending to make another folder when I revise gauge files in standard formats.
My current F4U_H panel for CFS1/CFS2:

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby piero1948 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:16 am

Hallo H,
my intention will be create new main panels bmp. for the most important planes for PTO sceneries, a little more omogeneus.
So if for you is possible and if you find them, i need see the Abacus panels bmp, in this case i can send you my email so you , if you want, can send me them.
Thanks for all in advanced.

Best Regards.
piero1948
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby H » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:15 am

Are you still out there, piero1948 ? I sent a PM some time ago...

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby piero1948 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:16 am

Hallo, sorry for my delay in reply.
I have send a PM to you today.

Thanks

Piero
piero1948
Ground hog