Can't edit my post?

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

Can't edit my post?

Postby DaveHagen » Tue May 28, 2019 12:30 pm

Hello, I've just noticed I can't edit my own post, why is that?
Flight Simmer
I use PMDG 737NGX, 777L, Aerosoft A32X
I use FSX:SE
I love travelling
DaveHagen
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Can't edit my post?

Postby pete » Tue May 28, 2019 3:56 pm

Hi Dave

Editing is currently set at 4 hours. If I remember correctly, this is because a few years back we had a few issues where people would make a post - someone would react - then the original poster would change his post making the replies kind of redundant.

Things like this are under review at all times and I can fix it for you if you want - just pm me or reply here.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Can't edit my post?

Postby DaveHagen » Tue May 28, 2019 11:34 pm

pete wrote:Hi Dave

Editing is currently set at 4 hours. If I remember correctly, this is because a few years back we had a few issues where people would make a post - someone would react - then the original poster would change his post making the replies kind of redundant.

Things like this are under review at all times and I can fix it for you if you want - just pm me or reply here.

Ah okay, because on my post of the thread Default 737-800 realistic cockpit textures, adding Cabin I did put downloaded instead of purchased in this line: since I downloaded it for the realism (Virtual Cockpit and Cabin and lights) which should the bolded word be purchased instead of downloaded, I thus worded incorrectly, it got my thread locked at FlighSim.com (and explained it to the admin there that I had not the intention to pirate the software, but they won't believe me) but anyway, I worded that incorrectly so I wanted to edit that from downloaded to purchased
Flight Simmer
I use PMDG 737NGX, 777L, Aerosoft A32X
I use FSX:SE
I love travelling
DaveHagen
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Site Questions & Feedback