I just love it....

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

I just love it....

Postby Fozzer » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:18 am

.........(Ad Block)...when I allow; "adverts" on our Sim V site to boost the income!....>>>>

https://www.asiandate.com/?afid=37892&g ... gJUYvD_BwE

I filled all the details in, and now I am in contact with gorgeous Asian Women from all around the World..... :dance: ....!

I don't think I'm going to have any time for all this daft Flight Sim malarkey anymore!.... ;) .....!

Got lots more exciting things to do...with Asian Women!.... :dance: ....!

...(I don't fancy the Blokes).... :roll: ....!

Paul.... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

..Gotta Larf...'cos its freezing cold in England at the 'mo.... :cry: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: I just love it....

Postby pete » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:47 am

Google ads like almost all sites that carry adsense ads. (most sites seem to carry them) They are intended to serve ads reflecting your web browsing. ;) (Though I have also seen ads about asian women and have never visited any site related to that .... :D )

If you are looking at lawnmowers or holidays - you will see ads for lawnmowers and holidays (among others) ....
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby H » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:21 am

I've gotten a few 'assemble yourself' things from China I fairly well had to figure out myself -- their attempt to provide instructions in English was, to be polite, poor; not only wrong words but wrong spelling and grammar. Now we come to these ads and, along with the Asian Women ads have been more specific ones. Do I read them as is or is it a kinky ad to tie women and flippin' women!
Either way, although always of the heterosexual gist, I've never succumbed to such actions. Also, Mr. Fosbery, I believe unnatural nature has removed both of us from the market intentions of most these women.

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:10 am

H wrote:I've gotten a few 'assemble yourself' things from China I fairly well had to figure out myself -- their attempt to provide instructions in English was, to be polite, poor; not only wrong words but wrong spelling and grammar. Now we come to these ads and, along with the Asian Women ads have been more specific ones. Do I read them as is or is it a kinky ad to tie women and flippin' women!
Either way, although always of the heterosexual gist, I've never succumbed to such actions. Also, Mr. Fosbery, I believe unnatural nature has removed both of us from the market intentions of most these women.

8-)

@H...We can but dream of times long ago, when all the magic bits fully worked properly as designed; wheres now, only the waterworks can function (very slowly) with help from various medication prescribed by the Doctor (who knows all about such manly problems)... :oops: ....!
Any other form of strenuous activity is now but a distant memory...(thank goodness).... :lol: ...!

Paul....I just cook stuff now.... :mrgreen: .... :lol: ... :lol: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Sinkrate » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:26 am

I’ve tried many times to “whitelist” this site and according to ABP, I’ve succeeded! Simviation is listed as a whitelisted site and ABP reports “disabled on this site” in the drop down menu. Despite all that, I still get the black message box accusing me of blocking ads, and none show on the screen – not even the Asian women! Is it because I'm running Win10? :think: Very strange :?
Sinkrate
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Roypcox » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:45 pm

I also have the same problem. Simviation is definitely on my whitelist and I still get the black pop up. Pete, I wrote you a personal message about this and never heard back from you. It was about a month ago!!!
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Tue May 01, 2018 10:09 am

So many choices in the Sim V adverts..... :D .....>>>>

https://www.filipinocupid.com/?&ovchn=G ... 01150410:s

I don't know which county-type to go for!.... :think: ....!

It's all so confusing!.... :o ....!

Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby FlexibleFlier » Tue May 01, 2018 11:07 am

For all the above reasons, and my personal desire for privacy, I don't "whitelist" any sites. The good news on Simviation is that I find it easy to work around the somewhat transparent notification box, which then disappears after a few seconds.
FlexibleFlier
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun May 13, 2018 3:35 pm

Fozzer wrote:So many choices in the Sim V adverts..... :D .....>>>>

https://www.filipinocupid.com/?&ovchn=G ... 01150410:s

I don't know which county-type to go for!.... :think: ....!

It's all so confusing!.... :o ....!

Mr. fozzer, :mrgreen: Yep,... :? It's all so confusing!... :idea: :o Remember, every situation has a bright side. It just depends on your attitude :whistle: :snooty:

I've learned... No one ever got blind by looking on the bright side of life. :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love creates miracles, Love also can make you feel more aggressive and better able to perform strenuous physical activity. Love heals all wounds and purifies all lower energies.

:whistle: All you need is LOVE!! :lol: :dance: :lol:
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Roypcox » Mon May 14, 2018 6:31 am

Well said PW7, I love Simviation black box and all. I don't get this black box on other sites like Simviation but if Pete thinks its important for that to be posted even after its been white listed its OK with me, it goes away quickly!!! We just want Simviation to stay financially solvent because there are wonderful people here that I truly enjoy reading what they have to say and the eagerness to always answer questions. I also enjoy how the group helps and welcomes new-comers to the group!!! There are lots of experienced simmers that are eager to help anyone with good precise info for there problems without the new person being made uncomfortable for asking !!! Roy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Mon May 14, 2018 8:15 am

Roypcox wrote:Well said PW7, I love Simviation black box and all. I don't get this black box on other sites like Simviation but if Pete thinks its important for that to be posted even after its been white listed its OK with me, it goes away quickly!!! We just want Simviation to stay financially solvent because there are wonderful people here that I truly enjoy reading what they have to say and the eagerness to always answer questions. I also enjoy how the group helps and welcomes new-comers to the group!!! There are lots of experienced simmers that are eager to help anyone with good precise info for there problems without the new person being made uncomfortable for asking !!! Roy

As an ancient Sim V Sinner Simmer in need of some help, Roy...

...can you please tell me what day it is today?..., :roll: ...!

Its times like this that my memory just flies away... :oops: ....!

...and as for those lovely Asian Babes, I wouldn't know what to do with them now, even if I had one!... :doh: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pete » Tue May 15, 2018 5:06 am

FlexibleFlier wrote:For all the above reasons, and my personal desire for privacy, I don't "whitelist" any sites. The good news on Simviation is that I find it easy to work around the somewhat transparent notification box, which then disappears after a few seconds.

Sorry to say Flexible flyer but that is a vote for our (& other sites) demise.

See this article - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44066077

it's 100% true - we NEED either ads or memberships. Site useage is great - as much as ever (you can see from download numbers) but with people blocking ads, not supporting us, etc - we will not survive. Simviation simply needs ad clicking and membership. We really do our best to remove any dubious ads - gambling etc - I block them.

What you are doing is similar as walking into a store and taking a few things without paying.

I think I will also put up a 'Donate' option on the sites pages as an option - it was suggested here previously.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Fozzer » Tue May 15, 2018 5:31 am

Personally.... ;) ....

If; "getting stuff delivered for free" is the price I have to pay for watching advertising on the various Internet, etc, Sites....

..then I am a Happy Bunny!.... :o ....!

My Sim V is; "Whitelisted", and I don't even notice its effect!

Every time I click on; "Cool Asian Babes", Pete gets a few more Pennies to subsidise the running of the Sim V Site.

He gets some well-deserved money to run the Site...

...and I get to drool over some luscious Asian Babes, etc....

So we both win!.... :dance: ...!

Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Site Questions & Feedback