Embed YouTube video?

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

Embed YouTube video?

Postby pilotwin7 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:14 pm

:D Hello Mr. Pete, following up with... Unable to watch Embed YouTube video https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 9&t=177072 ...

As far I'd known Window explore web browser working fine with embed YouTube video.
Due to a technical issue.... Google Chrome web browser upgrade on Simviation. :think:

As you says...

:? I'm not sure why now?... :whistle: Recently, You've removed the link from the YouTube video I've been posting on Simulation Screenshots Showcase.

My Brain: :P
2% phone numbers, 3% Names, 5% School, Knowledge, 90% Song Lyrics,.... And the sound of Musics. :pray:
Can you please!!... Put it back up. :text-thankyouyellow: :pray: :pray: :pray:

May you and your family, and behalf of forum member be blessed on Thanksgiving and throughout the rest of the year..... :whistle: :obscene-drinkingcheers:

<<s <<u <<s
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:30 pm

8-) Always keep your beautiful imagination and exquisite humor.

Be creative isn't just a hobby... It's a way of life

Mr. Pete, Nobody is perfect... :? We all mess up, so it is impossible to be respectful all the time. :whistle:

:think: "Think Global. It's the world we live in"..... ;) If a task is worthy of our attention, it is worthy of our best.
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Site Questions & Feedback