GOOD JOB PETE Sim V Owner

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

GOOD JOB PETE Sim V Owner

Postby Jetranger » Mon May 01, 2017 11:01 pm

Just wanted to say, regardless of my outcome with my computer issue and Flight Simming ,,,,,,

GOOD JOB PETE of how far you've come with the Simviation Web Site thru the years !

From what I've seen you've done an Excellent job keeping up with everything and all that's went Haywire thru the years, as I find this site the BEST to visit and get downloads and updates on New Flight Sim News and New Downloads.

I didn't actually start visiting Simviation a lot until 2010, after I'd been back back in Flight Simming for a few years since 2007 for 2 years prior I was absent from simming as I walked away from it, then I thought I'd try that NEW FSX GOLD / Acceleration that rolled out back in 2006, who remembers those Exciting news days even tho it was late and behind schedule .

But PETE had done a Super Fantastic Job of keeping this web site running and good downloads and keeping things downloads Clean from pesky Varmits !

I've seen what Simviation was back in its early days compared to what it is now , and how its come a long ways from what once was .

I was a paid member of Simviation for 2 years and I'll bet I downloaded somewhere in the neighborhood of at least 1500 downloads during those times.

as well as a few UPLOADS I repainted or found something of really good quality from another developer that wasn't here on Simviation and uploaded it and gave the developer the credits.

PETE you've done a super fantastic job with this web site thru the years my man !

Anybody else reading this Agree ????

if so, let Mr. PETE know by leaving a comment !!!

Rock On' Simviation' !!!

Jetranger !
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: GOOD JOB PETE Sim V Owner

Postby slimcooper2002 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:42 am

Back in 2002 this is the first site I came to to get aircraft for CFS2 before i even knew how to install anything. I had just got my first computer and the game came with it. Thanks to the forum and tutorials I learned how to install most addons and havent looked back. This has always had the largest selection of add-ons and I've never had a problem with viruses or anything else. a safe site. Good job Pete
slimcooper2002
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby pete » Tue May 02, 2017 4:08 am

Although I am naturally passionate about this site - and created it because I myself was a fanatical FS user and saw the enormous potential of computer flight simulation - none of it would be possible without the millions of hours put in by the passions of the freeware developers.

It's just a great hobby - with still a huge way to go. I'm very happy and proud to be part of it all.
Me and Simviation are just part of a huge team - and without the users too - none of it would exist! 8-)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby pilotwin7 » Tue May 02, 2017 10:06 am

pete wrote:Although I am naturally passionate about this site - and created it because I myself was a fanatical FS user and saw the enormous potential of computer flight simulation - none of it would be possible without the millions of hours put in by the passions of the freeware developers.

There is always ...always something to be Thankful For

Thankyou, :D Mr. pete :clap: :dance: :clap:
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Anthindelahunt » Tue May 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Many thanks to Pete and all the Developers that
got me hooked on flight simming.This was the site
that did it.

Anthin... :clap:
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby jphespe » Tue May 02, 2017 7:08 pm

There is NO equal to Simviation. One stop shop for new ideas, problem solving, certainly some great humor. Lots to learn, lots to share. Without this site I probably would give it up.

DON'T STOP PETE...

Regards, and, Sincere thanks

Jim
jphespe
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Gunslinger619 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:58 pm

Simviation has been my go to site since around 2006. I have learned so many things from the forums that have been extremely helpful in adding to the overall flight sim experience. I'll never forget the day I downloaded and installed successfully my first airplane (an Alpha Jet) from Simviation! Although I rarely post, I am on the site almost daily! Keep up the awesome work! Thank you Pete! You Rock! :music-rockon:
Gunslinger619
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby hertzie » Wed May 03, 2017 5:08 am

Pete, many many thanks for your passionate work for us flightsimmers. SimV is still on top, the first site to look at when my PC's are running, at home or abroad.

Your site is one of the main reasons why I like flightsimming so much!

hertzie.
hertzie
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby papituwall » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:46 am

Many thanks Pete for your work and dedication!
papituwall
Captain
Captain

Postby hertzie » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:52 pm

WHERE WOULD US FLIGHTSIMMERS BE WITHOUT SIMVEEEEEEEEE??????????

Thanks for all your great works Pete (x 10000)

hertzie.
hertzie
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Roypcox » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:52 am

I to am very grateful for Pete and his Simviation web site. It my favorite go to site. Pete does an excellent job of managing Simviation!!! Roy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby zswobbie1 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:06 am

Thanks, Pete!
A great site with some unique stuff.

Well done to all the freeware developers. Without you, our hobby will not exist! <<r
zswobbie1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby SIMTECH » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:42 pm

:clap: I just wish to also add to the many kudos going to Pete and his team for keeping SimV relevant, popular and the go to site for the latest and best. I rarely miss a day not coming to this site. I also wish to thank him for hosting HJG, an indispensable site for classic airliners. A great job, Pete... your very many years of dedication and hard work have made these sites the best in the field. Thank you and good luck on many years more........Terry
SIMTECH
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby captjim » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:26 pm

Old Captjim here Pete. There is not much I could add to these great comments concerning the work you have put into SimV. I for one will always appreciate the help you have provided through the years. Keep up the good work Pete. Captjim :dance: :clap: :D
captjim
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby pete » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:48 pm

Thank you guys. Yes it is a great hobby and like many have said over time, without the freeware contributors the hobby would not have developed as it did. :clap:

This site has always been run looking to the future and what possibilities lie ahead, which I have always thought, are phenominal.

FS2020 will hopefully be a great leap forward in virtual earth scenery, which was the big downside of all FS's so far. And ..... let's hope FS2020 allows freeware addons. I think it will.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Next

Return to Site Questions & Feedback