HOW do I UNSLEW a Scenery?

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

HOW do I UNSLEW a Scenery?

Postby Jean Loup » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:56 pm

Another ignorance DEMO from my brain (must have one, or no Demo's). I downloaded from this site "AI Floatplanes Starter Kit for FS2004" and although most is OKey, except for the included Flight & Templates.

1.- the included FLiGHT, is set in SLEW mode (never had any understanding of this term nor it's purpose). How do I UNSLEW this flight?? :think: :snooty: :doh: Also, getting rid of the red sentence at top, would be greatly apreciated :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

2.- The TEMPLATES. I have the default Cessna Amphibian & I understand the extract-copy-paste purgatory on FS9 folders. What I have no idea about:
«The final step is to set up flightplans for the new floatplanes (the Aircraft_addons.txt contains a complete list of the extra aircraft). For this you'll need to be familiar with Traffic Tools (ttools202.zip). Please refer to Lee Swordy's documentation for further instructions.» I do not know nor have I been properly introduced to Lee Swordy. The Traffic Tools program I had to delete from my Lap: I could not descifer this program & got a bad head ache. I hope designers would do their task iNCLUDiNG the LESS GiFTED users of their scenarios, like having Completed Traffic Files.

So: how do I unslew this flight? :pray: :pray: :pray: GRACiAS :think:
<<t
Last edited by Jean Loup on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Re: HOW do I UNSLEW a Scenery?

Postby Hagar » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:00 pm

Toggle Slew mode On/Off with the Y key.

Also, getting rid of the red sentence at top, would be greatly apreciated :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Going from Slew to Normal mode will also remove the on-screen text.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Re: HOW do I UNSLEW a Scenery?

Postby Jean Loup » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:27 pm

Hagar wrote:Toggle Slew mode On/Off with the Y key.

Also, getting rid of the red sentence at top, would be greatly apreciated :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Going from Slew to Normal mode will also remove the on-screen text.

GRACiAS don Hagar, that Y key trick worked well, no more nasty red letters :clap: :clap: :clap:
Never had this type if problems with other designers like Lin & Bill Lyons, Edward C. Moore, Milton Shupe, Gary J Smith & others, mostly downloaded from this site. They do a full job, no need of other programs that give head aches :violin: :violin: :violin:
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Return to Site Questions & Feedback