A Thank You Note to Simviation!

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

A Thank You Note to Simviation!

Postby pegger » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:35 am

I browsed over to simviation today in my regular routine of surfing flight sim sites for news and updates, and low and behold what do I see?
My EAA Air Venture Oshkosh scenery is highlighted in the Hot Picks panel!

I must say a sincere and humble THANK YOU to simviation for considering my simple little scenery modification worthy of being a Hot Pick. And a big thank you to those who support simviation and enjoy the files they find here. And another big thank you to the other developers out there who make it possible for guys like me to dabble in scenery design!

I don't have the financial ability to support many of my favourite flight sim sites, or to even have payware stuff (have never owned a payware of anything for FSX), but I do have the time to create files to share with simmers across the world, so that's how I support the cause!

Enjoy the KOSH scenery everyone. Try flying the famous Fisk Arrival with some friends online if you can.

Thank you.

Mike
pegger
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: A Thank You Note to Simviation!

Postby ozzy72 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:26 am

Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to create it and share it with the community. A lot of people here have either been to Oshkosh or aspire too.

So our hats are off to you for your labours and generosity. Designers like you are the life-blood of our hobby. I'll be keeping an eye out for your next creation ;-)

Many, many thanks,
Mark (ozzy72)
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A Thank You Note to Simviation!

Postby papituwall » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:43 pm

This scene is very good, many thanks for your work.
papituwall
Captain
Captain

Return to Site Questions & Feedback