downloading aircrafts

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

downloading aircrafts

Postby butterfly1 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:40 pm

To Whom This May Concern
My name is Larry Manning and about 2 1/2 months ago I paid the $20.00 to be able to download some airplanes for my FSX. So far I have sent 2 different E-mails to 2 different administrators to help me and no was is interested in helping. After I paid the $20.00 the first time I went to download a plane the DOWNLOAD AIRCRAFT BOX DID NOT SHOW UP. So for starters I think you need to give me a extention on my YEARS membership for downloading aircraft and is there anyone there that can help me with the problem I am having trying to download airplane from SIMVIATION. Thank You for your help.
My name is Larry Manning and my E-Mail Address is [[removed to protect privacy]] Thanks again for your help and hope to here from you real soon.
butterfly1
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: downloading aircrafts

Postby ViperPilot » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Welcome to the Forums, Larry!

Just so you know, when you click on a Link in the Library, a separate Window will Open asking you if you want to Download the File. This Window looks like a Pop Up Ad, but it's the one you need, in order to proceed with the File Download.

You might want to look at your Browser Settings, and Allow Simviation to Display Pop Up Windows.

If you get the Download File Window, click on the Blue "Download File" link at the bottom, then proceed.

Hope this helps!

Alan :)

(BTW... I'm NOT an Administrator...)
ViperPilot
Captain
Captain

Re: downloading aircrafts

Postby pete » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi Larry
Sorry to hear of your problems. I am the admin here at simviation and I haven't had an email from you -- (who did you send a message to?)

If you have Express membership you don't get the usual popup download window with an ad - you should just see something like this

Just save your file.

You can then locate it on your PC.
If you have questions about installing or anything else please get back to us.

Thanks

Pete
Simviation
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Site Questions & Feedback