Hello Gentlemen! And Lady!

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

Hello Gentlemen! And Lady!

Postby Rich Sawasdee » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:33 am

I want to thank you again for the great service SimV provides.

Recently I uploaded a few repaints of FSX aircraft which miraculously turned into the colours (colors?) I wanted them to - and several friends were able to download them, (as well as others) because some of my friends had not previously known about Simviation.com! crazy galoots they were!

Also, I have a query - yes, unfortunate I know, however I shall proceed...

I love the aircraft available, especially Chris Evans uploads, POSky aircraft, Thomas Ruth models, TDS models and so on.

My question is - as a humble repainter, am I allowed to use a POSky or TDS paintkit to add my design/livery, and then add it to (for example) one of Chris Evan's uploads - which I have downloaded -

and then to upload the package with the textures I have added - to Simviation.com ? Also, (or) should I contact Chris Evans to see if I can send Chris edited textures that he may upload instead?

I want to be sure I can do it without getting other people upset. I know how much time and work goes into these things - repaints and tweaking models - not to mention actually making the aircraft models which I did try myself maybe 15 years ago with FSDS (which I loved, but could only make water towers and hangars/sheds!)

Thanks in advance for any info - much appreciated!

Rich
Rich Sawasdee
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Site Questions & Feedback