Thank You, Simviation Forum & Downloads

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

Thank You, Simviation Forum & Downloads

Postby Jean Loup » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:40 pm

This is something I should have done before :violin: :violin: :violin: In this forum, I learned the very simple (HÁ!! simple ...) basics of adding aircraft to FS 2004, here I downloaded Golden Hawaii, I learned basic repainting; here I heard, found & succeeded installing Golden Wings; here I learned how to tune my PC & then configure A Hundred Years of Flight for maximum performance, realism & 300% improoved environment. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Recently I bumped into an FSX demo, and with the idea of MAYBE, just maybe install a few vintage aitcraft with round engines. To my surprise, YES they work.

BUT ...
... with the very very minimum default configuration: OTHERWiSE, my aircraft & my simulator & my PC & ALL of México, would GET an unsormountable case of The Sttutters, forever & ever. :violin: :violin: :violin: I'll graphic an example with S. Wingmans great Ryan STA Special (for FS9 and CFS2), that Erik Hertzberger updated for FSX-Acceleration. I added the STA Special to BOTH, my FSX & my Golden Wings (3). I understand that my PC does not have the performance needed for FSX full congig. Maybe, if I add another 2 GB Ram memory ... but Golden Wings (3) is simply addictive ... the same Textures viewed by two sims, quite a difference!

FSX, Spot plane view:
Close-up (Héy! Someone stole my windscreen ...):
FS9, same Spot Plane view Close-up:
At extreme Close-up, I can read the panel plaque!! And helmet detail allows to smell the leather:
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Return to Site Questions & Feedback