Quite Intersting Moderators !

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

Quite Intersting Moderators !

Postby Jetranger » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:12 am

Umm I had been over to Flight Director and was surfing their forum board and this caught my eye, about SPAMMERS !

Seems Flight Director too is having this problem with SPAMMERS like Simviation has been having

I might be wrong but I think somebody has a Grind to grind against Flight Simming and web sites that support Flight Simming, or, some young punk kid brat with too much time on the hands is up to much of this insane ridlicious BS !!

Anyway heres the link that the Moderator over at Flight Director has to say about SPAMMERS

Link : http://www.myflightdirector.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1286
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Quite Intersting Moderators !

Postby Fozzer » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:05 am

Jetranger wrote:Umm I had been over to Flight Director and was surfing their forum board and this caught my eye, about SPAMMERS !

Seems Flight Director too is having this problem with SPAMMERS like Simviation has been having

I might be wrong but I think somebody has a Grind to grind against Flight Simming and web sites that support Flight Simming, or, some young punk kid brat with too much time on the hands is up to much of this insane ridlicious BS !!

Anyway heres the link that the Moderator over at Flight Director has to say about SPAMMERS

Link : http://www.myflightdirector.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1286

"Intersting"......>>>> http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... intersting

My goodness!....What have those naughty Moderators been getting up to?... :o ... :o ... :o ...!

Very Interesting...if you are into that sort of thing... ;) ... :lol: ...!

Paul... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Jetranger » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:34 am

:D :? :D :shock: :D :D
Jetranger
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:04 am

Jetranger wrote::D :? :D :shock: :D :D

... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

Do you know what, Jet... ;) ...

In my old, forgetful age now, I wouldn't be without my trusty "Firefox (English) Spell Checker" to constantly remind me of all the daft spelling* mistakes that I regularly make nowadays!.... :lol: ...!

Tire/Tyre, Neighbors/Neighbours, Color/Colour, etc.... :lol: ....!

Paul....The many joys of the "Edit" option!.... :lol: ...!

*....mind you, it doesn't correct; "Grammatical Errors".... ;) ...!

P.S. Unfortunately, for some reason, the Spell Checker doesn't spot spelling errors in the; "Subject" window, as I have found to my cost!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby CrashII » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:57 am

Paul, you just made me spit my coffee all over the place. Hahahaha. Intersting...

Thanks man, I needed a good laugh.
CrashII
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Jetranger » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Ya, but I like, Mis-Steaks , Makes me feel more Human and not like a Machine who's always constantly wright !

Think I spelled that Right ??? :? :shock: :o :D
Jetranger
Major
Major

Return to Site Questions & Feedback