MSflights.net Baron Removal Notice

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

MSflights.net Baron Removal Notice

Postby flyingdreamz » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi all,
I am flyingdreamz, the original creator and intellectual properties holder of the msFlights.net Baron 58. I would like to have the aircraft removed from your site. The original poster, Mulder Pilot, has contacted you (simviation) about this and now as the creator, I am notifying you. This aircraft was meant to stay within the bounds of the msFlights.net website however; it was posted on your site.

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=flyingdreamz&categoryId=
If this could be done in as soon as possible, I would be very thankful.
Flyingdreamz
Real world pilot and simulations enthusiast
flyingdreamz
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: MSflights.net Software violation

Postby eastevens » Mon May 16, 2016 11:14 pm

Yea well be careul with the the simlink software on the site there too. its breakng the licensing agreement of P3d and Dovetail in which an get them into hot water. Also watch your back for the increased unrest, somethings happening there in the way with an increased bad attitude, abuse, false accusations, slander and a few more things people are leaving in droves. Fed up with it. I am not sure what's going on if you are a new user i wouldnt suggest going there. not right now.

BAD tidings are ahead and if you make aircraft and develop don't give them intellectual rights they will steal your designs.

They are corrupt and a nest of vipers. BE WARY BE WARNED!
eastevens
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: MSflights.net Baron Removal Notice

Postby pete » Tue May 17, 2016 1:37 am

Nobody has contacted us/me about this in the past and the link you have given is dead. :roll:
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Site Questions & Feedback