Unauthorized files uploaded...

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

Unauthorized files uploaded...

Postby rd » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Hello,

I'm the creator of the Nukem_v1, nuke effect that is only available from SurClaro, in their FS2004 Effects download section, page 2.
I would the download file: 1Stealth_B2A Bomber, removed, as it has my nuke effect in it without my permission or consent. The download is in the FSX Military section, on Page 28, about halfway down.

Thank you, in advance for the removal of that download.

RD / Ardie

http://simviation.com/simviation/?ID=64&page=3&mark=626
rd
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Unauthorized files uploaded...

Postby rd » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:24 pm

*** BUMP ****

Hello, anybody out there??? ???

RD
rd
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby pete » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:20 pm

The file was removed from the current site --- you have found our old site on our old server ........

I'll try to find old log in details (this is from years ago -- probably 6 years at least) ....

(in fact that old machine is due to be unplugged anytime now so just leave it -- it will be in the dirt soon .. )
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby pete » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:36 am

HI

I've looked again into this and there is a small problem. This was uploaded to our old dynamic site from about 2006. Those old pages are copied accross from our recent server move (they were in the old folders in the server - all copied over in case of problems) but how to get in there and administer those old dynamic pages is beyond me right now - as any attempt to log in is hard coded inn the server OS to redirect the user to the new site.
The guy who built that old site has passed away. I will ask the guy who recently moved the site into our new machine (& created the new OS/DB) if he can think of a way to get into that old database and remove that entry. It is certainly a lockout for me - with no way for me to access any kind of admin page.

As you will see anyone searching simviation for your file will not find it

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1 ... &x=18&y=10
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby rd » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Pete,

Thank you very much for the info, much appreciated. I was surprised to find it during a Google search, and it was there. If that server or whatever is going to be ashes, no problem.

Again, thanks for the info and help.

RD / Ardie
rd
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Site Questions & Feedback