MEMBERSHIP PROBLEM!

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

MEMBERSHIP PROBLEM!

Postby Radioguy » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Hi
Radioguy
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: MEMBERSHIP PROBLEM!

Postby pete » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:15 am

Hi

Sorry to hear of your trouble. We have emailed all members about our server move this week and there are messages about in headlined in the front page and is also mentioned here in the forums.

http://simviation.com/1/newserver

I will re-imburse your overpayment (If I forget please remind me) and any issues about members not being able to log in should be fixed today. It was supposed to have been fixed yesterday as it was the 1st thing we checked. It could be that you need to empty cache.

Stay tuned.

Pete
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Re: MEMBERSHIP PROBLEM!

Postby Radioguy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:35 am

Thanks for the reply Pete. I sort of suspected the new server issue (I did read it) might have something to do with the login problem. I'll wait until the end of the week to contact the bank to stop the payment since you said it would be refunded anyway. If you check your records you'll see that I joined last year and the membership won't expire until June. I DON'T REMEMBER the login name or password that I used at that time although I obviously the info I'm using now is working OK so it may not be an issue. Normally, I record all info like that in a book and I was surprised to see that Simviation wasn't there....it is now! BTW.....GREAT SITE! :)
Last edited by Radioguy on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Radioguy
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Site Questions & Feedback