New Membership Q

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

New Membership Q

Postby Ralphc » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:14 am

Hi All,
Just become a member of Simviation and this Forum... :) Thought it was a good idea as your library, particularly 'Scenery' is very good. I also wanted quicker DL speeds.  ;)

Well, did the 'deed' paid the money. However, I'm not sure that I'm actually a member of the site. There's  no where to log in on the main site that I can see. Nor have I had any confirmation via email..(checked 'Junk' and my registration had been sent to there)

I started a DL..got the same speeds as before. Am I missing something? Not a complaint, just a query.
Best Wishes
Ralphc
FSX Deluxe SP1 & SP2 - Windows XP Professional - 2.99 GB RAM - Pentium E6500 - 2.93 GHz - - Intel (R) G41 Express Chipset. 0 - FOXCONN GeFORCE SERIES- NVIDIA GE Force 8600 GTS- Bass Fishing and of course Simming
Ralphc
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: New Membership Q

Postby Ralphc » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:12 am

Hi...
Sorry, sorted it now. Didn't log in and out properly  :-[ :-[ If that makes sense? Works really well now. Can continue with my Canadian Mesh DL's
Thanks
Ralphc
FSX Deluxe SP1 & SP2 - Windows XP Professional - 2.99 GB RAM - Pentium E6500 - 2.93 GHz - - Intel (R) G41 Express Chipset. 0 - FOXCONN GeFORCE SERIES- NVIDIA GE Force 8600 GTS- Bass Fishing and of course Simming
Ralphc
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby wifesaysno » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:39 am

Non the less, welcome to SimV!
[smiley=beer.gif]
wifesaysno
Major
Major

Postby pete » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:19 am

Glad you got it working OK. Welcome and thank you for your support.

Any questions - you know where to ask. :)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ralphc » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Thanks Pete...
This is a very informative site and user friendly too.  :) Knowing me and my knowledge of FSX....probably have a few Q's  ;)
Best Wishes
Ralphc
Ralphc
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Site Questions & Feedback