Pete

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

Pete

Postby Flying Trucker » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi Pete... :)

The old girl brought this to my attention and I do agree with her... :)

It seems I am posting a lot in the Graphic Gallery>Simviation Sceenshot Showcase regarding a Frame Rate Drop during Simulated Flights.

Chuck and Stephane "Daube" both knowledgeable and members here have been helping me to figure out or solve the problem of Frame Rate Drop in my posted shots along with several other members input.

I realize these Forums are not for personal gain and that I respect.

With 48359 Registered Members the site would be plugged and not sure I am using the right terminology here on saying that, if we all posted problems with what we think are problems.

I have a habit of asking for help just like I did in real aviation if I came across something that did not seem quite right to me.

My intention is not and was not to monopolize Graphic Gallery>Simviation Screenshot Showcase but to solve a problem with Frame Rates which with the help of Simviation Members will benefit all members.

No, there has not been any negative feedback to me about my posts in the Graphic Gallery>Simviation Screenshot Showcase, it is just we thought it might look like I was manipulating the Simviation Screenshot Showcase which I had/have no intention to do.

The Simviation Forums are a great wealth of knowledge given freely and openly by all members and I would hope a benefit all members who love to post and show their works and wears.

Respectfully Submitted:

Doug..."Flying Trucker"
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Pete

Postby Steve M » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Honestly Doug, I don't see anything wrong with any post I have seen you make. I don't always comment, but I enjoy reading your posts and checking out all the screen shot boards. So, keep em coming!

Edit: I also learned a lot from this very site. Questions seem to be welcome here and thats a good thing!   
Last edited by Steve M on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve M
Major
Major

Postby Bass » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:09 am

Flying Trucker, sir.
I read and see all of your posting, and i'm learning too.
Eat a steak with your wife and just roll it in afterwards.
Cheers mate.
"Just try to be YOU"!............ Kurt 

System. GA-X58A-UD3R, i7-950QC, Corsair XMS3 18GB 2000, GTX 780 tf 3GB, Corsair CMPSU-850, 24 BenQ 120, TM Hotas cougar, win7 pro.
Bass
Major
Major

Postby pete » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Bob

I have only ever read very interesting posts from you. All your posts results in informative and very interesting responses. I love your posts! PLEASE keep 'em coming!!

8-)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Flying Trucker » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:50 am

Thanks all... ;)

Have a great day... :)
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel