NEW TU-144 Package - DOES NOT FLY !!!!!!!

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

NEW TU-144 Package - DOES NOT FLY !!!!!!!

Postby Jetranger » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 am

The supposedly newly released TU-144 Package - by michael roberts uploaded on Jan7 2012 - "supposedly" re-worked from FS 2004 for "FSX" the Aircraft does NOT Fly in FSX GOLD Acceleration edition as he claims - either the Air File is way off or the Flight Dynamics in the Aircrafts CFG file are all wrong or from another plane and NOT made for this particular aircraft !!
Last edited by Jetranger on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: NEW TU-144 Package - DOES NOT FLY !!!!!!!

Postby wifesaysno » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Although I understand frustration, you might want to be a little less temperamental. All free-ware has been brought to us via the sacrifices of modders free time. So keep in mind that there is NOTHING forcing them to keep making mods for the community other than for the sake of sharing their hobby. The modders could just leave and force us to buy payware mods.
wifesaysno
Major
Major

Postby pete » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:42 pm

[suppressed mode] Only contributors have the right to complain -- otherwise please politely request. If you don't realise that then do some growing up or see a therapist ..

What have you uploaded?

Meanwhile I'll look at it and fix or delete as appropriate ...
Last edited by pete on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Xpand » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:18 pm

I posted a reply on the designer feedback:

"What?

Works fine with me. Just installed the plane, selected it and started the flight and it just took off with no special actions other than putting the flaps down. Sounds, lights, flight dynamics it all seems legit...
No gauges though... But that seems to be an internal problem. The guy that posted the update did not make the original aircraft..."
Last edited by Xpand on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xpand
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby hyperpep111 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:45 pm

You should try Tu-144 V3.0.Google translated
It has a vc, It has complex systems. It works in fsx acceleration, It is designed to be the most realistic "charger" for fsx as realistic & gauges show up. Just click on the first blue link(full model) and then the second one(fuel pump fix). Only downside is that you should scan your computer for viruses after downloading. I didn't get any but some others do. Just to be the safe side as others claim to have gotten a few. :(

And also Jetranger, You really need to stop being so rude. I understand you are frustrated but please be calmer. You need to [glow=yellow,2,300]ENCOURAGE[/glow] designers to be better, not force them into doing it. That way you make more people want to become designers because they know that they will be treated well. Also make current designers motivated to do better and better  ;).
So next time please bring it out polite and nicely and therefore everyone is grateful to help you.
You see there is this instinct in Man which is if you are treated with aggression you fight back with well... aggression. It must have been an evolutionary trait from back when we were still primitives and we had to fight and if we backe... Better stop there.
Most people think that flying a plane is dangerous, except pilots because they know how easy it is.
Arguing with a pilot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you begin to think the pig likes it.
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Postby Niceone87 » Sun May 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Just type at Simviation TU-144 for a new version I found.
Niceone87
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Niceone87 » Sun May 06, 2012 12:45 pm

[quote]Just type at Simviation TU-144 for a new version I found.
Niceone87
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Site Questions & Feedback