slow download

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

slow download

Postby marcori » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:18 pm

I subscribed the membership, but the downloading seems to be as slow as before.
II access through the log-in and check the remember me, but it seems I'm not remembered, because I have to log-in every time.
How do I know that I am a registered user?

thanks
Ezio
marcori
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: slow download

Postby pete » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:15 pm

marcori wrote:I subscribed the membership, but the downloading seems to be as slow as before.
II access through the log-in and check the remember me, but it seems I'm not remembered, because I have to log-in every time.
How do I know that I am a registered user?

thanks
Ezio

Hi Enzio

Are you sure you are logging in?
If logged in you will see a 'Members area' in top left of page and no ads when browsing pages.

Please remember that login names are case sensitive and be careful if copying and pasting not to include a blank space at the end.

Meanwhile I will look up your membership and send you an email confirming your username and password.

Edit: Hi again Enzio. I tested your account and logged in ok. Please see email sent confirming details and showing login and download speed.

As always let me know if you have any further issue and thank you for your support.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Henningway » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:37 am

Good Morning!

I expereinced the exact same problem as the TO:

1) Logged in (Member Area visible, option to change password is there, duration of membership is shown until 2022 etc.)
2) Download a file
3) Window opens suggesting donation and shwoing an ad
4) Download speed is similar to 2002
Henningway
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby pete » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:16 am

Hi

You are not logging in properly.

I have sent you a PM with your login details.

Thank you for your support.
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby bmoresbest » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:12 am

Hello there! I have been using this site for over a decade. I just turned 21 and bought a 1 year membership to continue my passion of aviation. I went to download some liveries and it seems to have no difference of download speed. My wifi currently is running 500mbps so i know it isnt it. Can you please help me out with this issue! It would make everything go so much smoother! Thank you!
bmoresbest
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby pete » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:07 am

bmoresbest wrote:Hello there! I have been using this site for over a decade. I just turned 21 and bought a 1 year membership to continue my passion of aviation. I went to download some liveries and it seems to have no difference of download speed. My wifi currently is running 500mbps so i know it isnt it. Can you please help me out with this issue! It would make everything go so much smoother! Thank you!

HI, Please check your private messages. i have sent you your login details. These should also have been sent by email. I have tested your account and logged in without problem.

Please also remember that all names are case sensitive.

Thank you for your support and let me know if you have any further issue. <<v
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Site Questions & Feedback