PLEASE REMOVE ALL FILES

Information from behind the scenes for anyone who's interested ;)

Re: PLEASE REMOVE ALL FILES

Postby dbcunnz » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:37 am

For Christ sake wake up Tracey how the hell do you think he posted the 22 March updates on the 10th March open you eyes and look at the dates on the post.
On March 10th the 9th March updates were posted the ones you pirated for you Christchurch uploaded to simviation on the 22nd March so you had 11 days to place them in your file before it was uploaded.
Yes the 22nd March updates are on Ian's post now as the 09 March one has had more work done and if you check you would find that the 22 march zip file is slightly larger than the 09 march one you pirated for your Christchurch
Why don't you stop lying and tell the truth or is telling the truth beyond your vocabulary.

Doug
dbcunnz
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby tltdesigns » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:37 am

dbcunnz wrote: I had added some ORBX autogen in it

Doug

You added some ORBX autogen to it ?? I'm sure the CEO of ORBX will be pleased to know you have added ORBX autogen.

Tracey
tltdesigns
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby dbcunnz » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:53 am

you are clutching at straws now aren't you if ORBX didn't want us to use their agn then they wouldn't have made it available to us when we installed their programs
End of story
Doug
dbcunnz
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby dbcunnz » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:20 am

Tracey post quote "You added some ORBX autogen to it"
Yes Tracey I added some ORBX agn in it and that is how I know that it is our agn that you have stolen and added to your as you call it Christchurch v2 so how are you going to get out of this one you can not carry on lying about it as I have downloaded your Christchurch file and checked the agn and and the first thing I saw was all the orbx agn that I had put in there so by pirating other peoples software you should be very weary of what you are taking as from now we are place stuff in our software to trap people like you who steel and try to claim as their own.
So my advise to you would be to tell Pete to take your Christchurch file down and if you really want to put it back up put it up without our agn

Doug
dbcunnz
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby John Haines » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:05 am

Well , Well, it's you again Doug

You know Doug it's time you are your mate Mr Warren went back into your little boys corner and left people like Mrs Thatcher alone.

Doug you have any idea what the difference is between people like you, Mr Warren and Mrs Thatcher ? Mrs Thatcher had to good manners to ask my permission several years ago to use my AGN Files and yes I gave her permission to do so.

I can tell you and everyone that reads this the 100% truth and that is Mr Warren was never part of my design team , never was and would never have been.

I am about to contact Robin Corn and request that all my AGN files be removed fully from the nzff.org Forum as you do not have permission to use or update any of those files.

It's been a very long time Doug and lets hope it is a very long time before I ever see or hear anymore of your BS.

Yours
John Haines
John Haines
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby dbcunnz » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:36 am

HI John yes it is me again and as soon as Trace stops steeling my files you will not see me again but as long as she keeps steeling my files and uploading them without my permission I will be here and having them removed so just a word if you do not want to see me again just tell her to stop being a thief.
End of story
Doug
dbcunnz
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby John Haines » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:02 am

dbcunnz wrote:HI John yes it is me again and as soon as Trace stops steeling my files you will not see me again but as long as she keeps steeling my files and uploading them without my permission I will be here and having them removed so just a word if you do not want to see me again just tell her to stop being a thief.
End of story
Doug

Like I said before Doug cut with the BS and get back to your little hole over at nzff.org where you belong.

The part I still can't understand is how is it that you can sit there and say that Mrs Thatcher is steeling when it was you and Mr Warren that stole my AGN files and updated them without even asking my permission and on checking you and Mr Warren still have about 3,000 AGN files that you haven't even bothered to try and updates as yet. Talk about the Kettle calling the Pot Black Doug as you are the last person that has any claim to the copyrights of my AGN files, original or updated.

Yours
John

P.S. This is my last reply on this matter and Doug if you want a good fight bring it on ; johnhainesnz@hotmail.com and leave these nice people here out of this argument.
John Haines
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby dbcunnz » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:59 am

OK John if it is your agn that we are using I can guarantee to you that when we have finished there will be none of the old agn left in it as we are deleting and replacing with our own more accurately placed and upgraded agn as we go the old stuff does not register with the latest Annotator tool and once it has been finished then it will be uploaded for anyone to download but at the moment those agn updates are for the three developers that are working on it and few members that we have given the High Res real photo Christchurch scenery to for the purpose of testing and checking for faults etc.
So you can be assured that the finished product will have had all the old agn removed which by the way is all out of place like tree lines being anywhere from 10 to 30 mtrs from where they are supposed to be and the houses sitting in the middle of paddocks and on the middle of roads and streets so as you can see that agn is of no use to us whatsoever.
I see that Simviation have taken the file off their download list so as far as I am concerned that is the end of this matter and I just hope that I do not have to deal with it again.
By the way the only one that is trying to BS here was Tracey after she had been caught red handed with our agn.
As far as I am concerned this conversation is now over and I will no longer be answering any correspondence here unless if is of a defamatory nature against me.

Doug
dbcunnz
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby CHUCK79 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:00 am

Hey, guys....I'm going to lock this topic until Pete can sort this out :hand:
CHUCK79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Simviation News & Info