New Image Size Limits

Information from behind the scenes for anyone who's interested ;)

Re: New Image Size Limits

Postby NickN » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:59 am

800 Wide
I understand where you are coming from.

1024 Wide
But for those of us who are running widescreens and higher resolution, the above shot is a work of art!

I'm kind of partial to this one, even though the corner is just a tad blurred...

I was doing just over Mach1 when I nailed that one and it was an unexpected surprise. I was trying out a screen snag software that grabs multiple shots at once and that one was in the mix

by the way, thats 92.5kb on that image  8-)
Last edited by NickN on Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
NickN
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Fly2e » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:18 am

Nick, where were you flying in those shots?
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Postby NickN » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:08 pm

Funny thing about that dave.. i have been checking areas by randomly moving the aircraft on the map without really looking so I can spot check things quickly.

Sort of a blindfold QC check

In that one I know I was just on the other side of the beginning of the Rockies and I do believe I entered right about mid to just below mid USA and headed west over the peaks and got into that valley but I do not know the exact location.

By bouncing around like that I can hit more places quicker to try and find issues and fix them.
Last edited by NickN on Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NickN
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby pete » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Funny thing is I got the 'northern california' impression when I saw that - you know those beautiful wine basins .... mountain walls, fertile basin - only flown over that area a few times, never actually driven around it  something on the 'to do' list - like widen the forum page ....  :D
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Fozzer » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:52 am

Funny thing is I got the 'northern California' impression when I saw that - you know those beautiful wine basins .... mountain walls, fertile basin - only flown over that area a few times, never actually driven around it  something on the 'to do' list - like widen the forum page ....  :D

LOL.... ;D...!

Paul...Expanding Waist Line... ;D...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Previous

Return to Simviation News & Info