Large logo?

Information from behind the scenes for anyone who's interested ;)

Re: Large logo?

Postby born_2_fly » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:04 am

Wow....    This post is still near the top.  Small miracle....

(Alex, I just now saw your replying post.  My little airbus comment had nothing to do with painting or even simulation.  I meant this as a general joke and I will agree that I have a little bias towards Boeing, but do you realy have to chew me up and spit me out like that?  If you insist on treating people this low than I suggest PMing them.  Also, since this seems to be upsetting to you, I will do you the personal favor of taking this airbus comment out of my profile text.  What I said in my last post reflected my profile text, not anything to do with Jake.)

Well, other than the fact you have entirely contradicted yourself if your post. I didn't 'chew you up and spit you out', you had made an entirely irrelevant comment, and as a result I provided a counter-argument based on the 'reasons' you used for slagging off Airbus.
I am impartial, I do not prefer either Airbus of Boeing, but it annoys me when people become so petty as to try and use a issue with a paint-kit to stick their oar in to try and make themselves look big and important, about an aircraft manufacturer.

I suggest you grow up, and remove you oversized, and linked picture, before one of the mods has to waste their time clearing up after your mistakes.

Alex
born_2_fly

Postby DizZa » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:32 pm

[quote][quote]
(Regarding Airbus: Boeing=1 Airbus=0)
Last edited by DizZa on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DizZa

Postby born_2_fly » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:54 am

(Regarding Airbus: Boeing=1 Airbus=0)   Lol

Meaning what?

Just because Jake had a problem with an Airbus in the Overland series. It doesn't go to say that that is a problem with Airbus aircraft, how naive are you? If Overland have a paint kit that sucks, it probably sucks with their Boeing aircraft as well.
Why make such a petty, immature comment regarding aircraft manufacturers?
How did you know that Jake wasn't talking about repainting a POSKY Airbus?

Microsoft have crap textures on their 747, 737 and 777 series of aircraft. So according to your logic:

Airbus: 3
Boeing: 1

Why are the forums descending into completely irrelevant comments such as these?

Boeing: 99999999
Airbus: 0

Always has been like that too.  ::)

Calm down.

LOL...! I am calm  ::)

Just some people annoy me, thats all  ;)
born_2_fly

Postby Fly2e » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:35 am

OK, are you  guys done already!   ::)
Let's end it  :-X
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Previous

Return to Simviation News & Info