Congrats!

Information from behind the scenes for anyone who's interested ;)

Congrats!

Postby fabiane » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:31 am

I just wanted to say a big "Thank You!" to all involved in our move and our new Forums looks really very good!

Like the new smilies....,

Cheers, and Thanks again,

Fabian
fabiane

Re: Congrats!

Postby Serpent_6 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:22 am

My congrats too for the new forum... ;D
Serpent_6
Captain
Captain

Postby Mees » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:34 am

Wow these new smileys are awesome.... ::) :'( :-* :-/ :-X :-[ :P ::) :-? :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :) 8-)
AMD Athlon 4200+ :: Gigabyte K8n-SLi :: 1GB RAM :: 7900GTX 512MB
Mees
Major
Major

Postby Tom. » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:57 am

Great, is this the newest version of Yabb??
Tom.
Captain
Captain

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:03 am

Quite a lot of smilies now...

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8-) :-? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'(:exclamation :question [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=angry.gif] [smiley=bath.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=birthdays.gif] [smiley=cheesy.gif] [smiley=cool.gif] [smiley=cry.gif] [smiley=dankk2.gif] [smiley=embarassed.gif] [smiley=engel017.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=huh.gif] [smiley=kiss.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=lipsrsealed.gif] [smiley=lolk.gif] [smiley=rolleyes.gif] [smiley=sad.gif] [smiley=shocked.gif] [smiley=smiley.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_up.gif] [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=tongue.gif] [smiley=undecided.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=wink.gif]
Woodlouse2002 PITA and BAR!!!!!!!!

Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains c
Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Postby C » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:18 am

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8-) :-? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'(:exclamation :question [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=angry.gif] [smiley=bath.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=birthdays.gif] [smiley=cheesy.gif] [smiley=cool.gif] [smiley=cry.gif] [smiley=dankk2.gif] [smiley=embarassed.gif] [smiley=engel017.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=huh.gif] [smiley=kiss.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=lipsrsealed.gif] [smiley=lolk.gif] [smiley=rolleyes.gif] [smiley=sad.gif] [smiley=shocked.gif] [smiley=smiley.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_up.gif] [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] [smiley=thumbdown.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=tongue.gif] [smiley=undecided.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=wink.gif]

I was walking down the street when it started to rain. I got out my [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] and went home. I got in the [smiley=bath.gif] and had a wash. I got out of the [smiley=bath.gif], had a  [smiley=beer.gif] and a glass of Red Bull (which gives you  [smiley=engel017.gif]). A mate then gave me a piece of  [smiley=birthdays.gif], and I said  [smiley=dankk2.gif]!

[smiley=lolk.gif]Oh dear!
C
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:25 am

I was walking down the street when it started to rain. I got out my [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] and went home. I got in the [smiley=bath.gif] and had a wash. I got out of the [smiley=bath.gif], had a
Last edited by Woodlouse2002 on Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains c
Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:25 am

I was walking down the street when it started to rain. I got out my [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif] and went home. I got in the [smiley=bath.gif] and had a wash. I got out of the [smiley=bath.gif], had a

Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Mees » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:30 am

[smiley=beer.gif]YAY [smiley=beer.gif]
AMD Athlon 4200+ :: Gigabyte K8n-SLi :: 1GB RAM :: 7900GTX 512MB
Mees
Major
Major

Postby cspyro21 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:41 am

Just sgined in now....wow, this is fantastic!!  :)
cspyro21
Major
Major

Postby VVM » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:42 am

yeh...the forum looks sweet.  congrats :exclamation
VVM
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby fabiane » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:40 pm

Hm, one thing I've just noticed: Is it possible, that our 800x600 pics don't fit in anymore? There's a scrollbar under the pics in the screenshot section.....,

but the froum looks great!

Cheers,
Fabian
fabiane

Postby EGNX » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:43 pm

Yay new forums! Looks very sleek and modern! Loving the new smilies too!  8-) ::)

Big thanks to the all mightyful PETE!  ;)
EGNX
Major
Major

Postby AlphaBravo » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:29 pm

The new forum looks excellent :P  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Last edited by AlphaBravo on Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Add me to xfire: alphabravo0sw
AlphaBravo
Captain
Captain

Postby BMan1113VR » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:37 pm

Hmm. . .

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] or [smiley=thumbup.gif]
Sincerely,
Me

SimV NFL 2006-2007 Season Pool Co-Champion (157-99; 9-2)
SimV NFL 2005-2006 Season Pool Co-Champion (163-93)
SimV NFL 2004-2005 Season Pool Champion (1
BMan1113VR
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Next

Return to Simviation News & Info