How to force the user to enter his password ?

Information from behind the scenes for anyone who's interested ;)

How to force the user to enter his password ?

Postby Nemesis_5.4 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:56 pm

I actually go on this forum with one of the computers of my high school and I'd like to know how to force the user to type his password each time he wants to log in because I don't want an other guy to write posts (and certainly bullshits) using my name. I'm actually logged in automatically when I come on the site (I use the adress that refers to the 'Home' page). I must have missed an option the time of my first log in. ::)
Nemesis_5.4
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: How to force the user to enter his password ?

Postby RichieB16 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:32 pm

Up in the right of the screen is a logout button.  Click on that.  Then hit the login button in the upper right (by where the IM option would be).  It asks for your username and password and also asks you how many minutes you want to be logged in and if you want to always be logged in.  So, you can set it up how ever you want there.
RichieB16
Major
Major

Postby Nemesis_5.4 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:01 pm

Thank you it works. When I think about it I guess my question was a pretty stupid one. I should have think about it a little bit longer. ::)
Nemesis_5.4
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby RichieB16 » Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:32 pm

Thank you it works. When I think about it I guess my question was a pretty stupid one. I should have think about it a little bit longer. ::)

It's not a stupid question, your pretty new around here.  In fact, I didn't know how to quote like this until I had been here about a year or so.  LOL!   ;D
RichieB16
Major
Major

Return to Simviation News & Info