Separate Or indicate FSX/and FSX true models

Have you any suggestions for additional forums or improvements?

Separate Or indicate FSX/and FSX true models

Postby Alejandro Rhodes » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:42 pm

In the download menu area there should be FSX and FSX true models this last option where using the FSX-SDK format ,Or in the case to put a symbol in all the real FSX models as FSX-SDK made in XtoMdl or something like that.
I the one who wish to download true models ,sometimes I download them ,but once I got the zip I find out was exported in the ld FS9-SDK format 8makemdl)

There is a huge diferences between those who call an FSX model and is a simply mdl that runs in FSX,.. and a properly model made in its own FSX-SDK format..

Alex
Last edited by Alejandro Rhodes on Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alejandro Rhodes
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Separate Or indicate FSX/and FSX true models

Postby th3flyboy » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:51 pm

agreed, I have a friend who's comp blue screens with non true models...
my rig
intel q6600 quad core, geforce GTX 280 OCX 1 gig, 4 gigs 800mhz ram, nforce 680i lt sli, 750 gigs hd, dvd rw drive, 23 inch lcd monitor, windows vista ultimate sp2 x64/Win 7 RC x64 dual boot, TrackIR 4 Pro with Trackclip, Razer Lachechis Mouse
th3flyboy
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Separate Or indicate FSX/and FSX true models

Postby pete » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Not a whole different section but maybe a little label stating 'true FSX' -- of course there is the reality of the PAIN of going though 1000's of uploads and trying to see which ones are true FSX by looking at the model file.
Last edited by pete on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Suggestions for these forums