Private message Storage areas

Have you any suggestions for additional forums or improvements?

Private message Storage areas

Postby Capt.Propwash » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:58 pm

To whom it may concern:

Would there be a possibility that a new PM Storage area be made other than the IN and OUT areas to which you can "save" PM's?? And if it is possible, could it be named "OTHER" or just "SAVED".

Yes I understand that someone can save messages to either the IN or OUT, but I think it would be nice to have a 'folder' called OTHER to put things in.

Thank you for your consideration.

Chris
The thoughts and expressions contained in the post above are solely my own, and not necessarily those of Simviation.com, its Moderators, its Staff, its Members, or other guests. They can not, are not, and will not be held liable for any thoughts, or expre
Capt.Propwash
Major
Major

Re: Private message Storage areas

Postby ShaneG_old » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:54 pm

What I like to do, is to have notifications of PMs sent to my email, it sends a complete copy of the PM to me, and then I have them saved and divided according to my needs from there, and it doesn't eat up Simviation's bandwidth/harddisc space. ;)
ShaneG_old
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Capt.Propwash » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:53 pm

in the notifications, do you see the actual PM, or is it an 'automated' .... "someone at Simviation sent you a PM.
The thoughts and expressions contained in the post above are solely my own, and not necessarily those of Simviation.com, its Moderators, its Staff, its Members, or other guests. They can not, are not, and will not be held liable for any thoughts, or expre
Capt.Propwash
Major
Major

Postby ShaneG_old » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:18 pm

You see the actual message, in it's entirety. ;)

All images are displayed as links though, so if someone PMed you a pic, and it shows in your PM, you'll only see the link in your email version. But that's the only difference.
ShaneG_old
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Suggestions for these forums