A forum for 'your first screenshots'

Have you any suggestions for additional forums or improvements?

A forum for 'your first screenshots'

Postby spitfire boy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:31 pm

I've noticed a tendency recently for people to post their oldest screenshots for others to compare with their newer ones.

Please don't lob white-hot marmalade at me for suggesting this, but why not have a forum in the screenshots section specifically aimed at this growing trend?

[center]
spitfire boy
Major
Major

Re: A forum for 'your first screenshots'

Postby eno » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:26 pm

We won't lob white hot marmalade at you ....... we'll just lower you gently into the vat.

If you really want to show off your first screenshots ..... delve back into your past posts or  upload them to the appropriate screenshot forum ..... along with the comparison. What's the problem in that?
[align=center][img]http://www.simviation.com/yabbuploads/imaginsigeno.jpg[/img][/align]
eno
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby an-225 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:36 am

Sorry spit, I have to agree with Eno here. If your that desperate, just post it in the freeware/edited/payware section. And besides that, I doubt the board will get posted in much, so, why go to all that trouble (broadband hog, actually creating a new board in the first place) when it may catch only a few posts.
an-225

Postby john_uk » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:13 am

i think we need a new waiting area for the huge back log of marmalade administering the admins have got
john_uk

Postby spitfire boy » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:32 pm

[quote]We won't lob white hot marmalade at you ....... we'll just lower you gently into the vat.

If you really want to show off your first screenshots ..... delve back into your past posts or
Last edited by spitfire boy on Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[center]
spitfire boy
Major
Major

Postby NDSP » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:04 pm

Sorry spit, I have to agree with Eno here. If your that desperate, just post it in the freeware/edited/payware section. And besides that, I doubt the board will get posted in much, so, why go to all that trouble (broadband hog, actually creating a new board in the first place) when it may catch only a few posts.

I heard the mods just go "click" on the little button that says "new forum" :-?
NDSP
Major
Major

Postby an-225 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:49 am

Yes, but even that takes some effort NDSP. And what about the bandwidth it will take up. Think about how much bandwidth is being taken up by the downloads section alone - lets not get started on the multitude of forums, and images already being uploaded. Besides these points, do we really need said new forum? There are several other forums that the mods could create that would have some use, instead of a first screenshot board.
an-225

Postby Fly2e » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:35 am

How about a forum for newbies and people that ask for new forums!  :P
COMING SOON!
Fly2e
Colonel
Colonel

Postby NDSP » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:01 am

How about a forum for newbies and people that ask for new forums!  :P

I thought that was what this forum was for ;D :P :-?
NDSP
Major
Major

Return to Suggestions for these forums