More airsoft

Have you any suggestions for additional forums or improvements?

Re: More airsoft

Postby Tom. » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:09 am

Well why cant their be a forum where shots over the size limits are allowed, so people with lospeed internet connections know what will happen if they click the links ::)
Tom.
Captain
Captain

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:53 am

I still dont know what made you feel the need to even post in this thread.....

Just to see if you are as dismissive of other peoples hobbies as they are of yours.
Woodlouse2002 PITA and BAR!!!!!!!!

Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains c
Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Craig. » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:00 am

Well why cant their be a forum where shots over the size limits are allowed, so people with lospeed internet connections know what will happen if they click the links ::)

And who's gonna pay for the extra bandwidth?
Craig.
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ThatOnePerson » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:00 pm

Just to see if you are as dismissive of other peoples hobbies as they are of yours.

I still dont see why you felt that you just had to come bug someone for no reason. Look at it this way, if I made a post about how immature FS is etc. I can tell you what the replies would be "Why are you even here then", "then leave". Well consider this a thread in the same way about Airsoft. If you dont care for it or dont like well...dont post!

BTW, I never said dressing up as a pirate wasnt someones hobby.....
Last edited by ThatOnePerson on Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Float like Pissed-Off Butterfly, Sting like Bad-Ass Bee."
ThatOnePerson
Major
Major

Postby Craig. » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:04 pm

I still dont see why you felt that you just had to come bug someone for no reason. Look at it this way, if I made a post about how immature FS is etc. I can tell you what the replies would be "Why are you even here then", "then leave". Well consider this a thread in the same way about Airsoft. If you dont care for it or dont like well...dont post!

And your forgetting this is an FS forum, if you want to talk Airsoft so badly goto an airsoft forum, you can bet they'd have the same attitude towards flight sim.
Pete provides us the opportunity to talk about other things not because he has to, but because he want's to. How's about we all get along a little nicer and stop being so dismissive of things. Be they pirates, airsofters or some guy who likes dressing his dog up in bows and skirts.
Why not try and convince people with a more mature argument than you've provided?
Craig.
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:59 pm

You're right you didn't. And I never said Airsoft wasn't someones hobby. But you expect everyone to take your hobby as seriously as you do while at the same time belittling other peoples.
Woodlouse2002 PITA and BAR!!!!!!!!

Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains c
Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Postby GA_Pilot » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:20 pm

You'll shoot your eye out kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
GA_Pilot

Previous

Return to Suggestions for these forums