'Urban Air Racing'

Have you any suggestions for additional forums or improvements?

'Urban Air Racing'

Postby mrjake2002 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:03 pm

Hi,
Earlier today i found myself in a extra300L, bored and above meigs. I went into a steep dive and headed into the dense buildings. (note: crash is ON) I dodged through the buildings and, after doing this a few times, an idea came into my head.
Would anyone like to start an 'Urban air racing' comp? You do a run through buildings, film it using FRAPS or something (not in the fs video format), and post it online. Me and anyone who wants to be a judge will judge each of the videos and post marks or something, with 3 overall winners. Sadly i cannot offer any prize.
If anyone is interested ill post some rules soon.

Heres a shot of me finishing a run outside meigs (its not a very good one!):
IMAGE REMOVED AS IT WAS LINKED FROM ANOTHER SITE!
Last edited by ozzy72 on Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url]http://www.flickr.com/gravityxgrace[/url]
mrjake2002
Major
Major

Re: 'Urban Air Racing'

Postby daz1 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:48 pm

I like the idea, but I think organising it into some sort of competition is perhaps the wrong way of doing it- obviously videos are too big to be hosted on a forum like this, and the mods will drown you in marmalade if you start linking from other sites ;D
If you were going to do something like this, it could be done as a live multiplayer event in which the aircraft were directly judged by other players. its a good idea, i just think prehaps you're going down the wrong path?

cheers
daz ;)
Last edited by daz1 on Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daz1
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Suggestions for these forums