Can we have a video section please?

Have you any suggestions for additional forums or improvements?

Can we have a video section please?

Postby F3Hadlow » Wed May 24, 2006 5:38 am

Ithe absence of a Videos section I'm hesitant to put my videos in 'Other Sites' as is normally the case because they tend to seldom get seen in there (and because its wrong, we're only promoting the videos, not the site that hosts them) whch is a shame because they take a fair amount of effort for those who create them since it's one of the least looked at sections on here. Can at least get a slightly more noticeable area to put our hard work in (or even let us put them in a current, more popular thread area) then that would be nice. :)

Hope I haven't upset you too much, not my intention, I just know how hard people work on these videos to have them shunted into a seldom looked at section. :)
F3Hadlow

Re: Can we have a video section please?

Postby ozzy72 » Wed May 24, 2006 6:04 am

Quite a few people have advertised their new videos in General. I'd whack it in the entertainment forum (or payware if appropriate) ;)
There are two types of aeroplane, Spitfires and everything else that wishes it was a Spitfire!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Postby F3Hadlow » Wed May 24, 2006 6:51 am

Quite a few people have advertised their new videos in General. I'd whack it in the entertainment forum (or payware if appropriate) ;)

Thanks ;)
F3Hadlow

Postby pete » Wed May 24, 2006 9:55 am

We have a video section ......  :o

Or do you mean a video forum? The main site gets many x more attention than the forums so those that post info here about their videos will only get a small fraction of the watchers than if you post it on the main site..
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby F3Hadlow » Wed May 24, 2006 10:30 am

Sorry yes I meant forum.
F3Hadlow

Return to Suggestions for these forums