Have a section for AI

Have you any suggestions for additional forums or improvements?

Have a section for AI

Postby data790 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:41 am

Hi all,
       I would like to see a section dedicated to AI traffic on this website. It would be easier to find aircraft and files. If it was to be added to the relevant section, people like myself would be able to find flightplans and aircraft specific for AI much quicker and easier. So far I have not found a site that does this. It would be great, and because I spend most of my time researching off the net, when it comes to relaxing and having fun on the pc, I want to make some AI routes and set up some AI airlines. I would like to be able to open a folder and have it all there for me to download.

Thanks for reading, and remember... keep watching the skies!
data790
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Have a section for AI

Postby Hai Perso Coyone? » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:02 am

There is a section for help with AI here on the Forums....but I like your idea...much like Avsim AI aircraft search features ;)
Hai Perso Coyone?
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby pete » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:47 am

Don't copy any site -= in fact if someone is doing it less likely we will.

Meanwhile search 'ai' & you should get a lot of results.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby data790 » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:11 am

True in saying that by searching you get what your looking for; a list of pages matching your words. But what I would like to propose is that just like the main menu, where you have files for fs9: civil airlines, scenery ect... You could have a sub folder containing the latter but with the title: A.I civil airlines, A.I scenery page ect... This would be very different to any other web page out there. So this site would indeed be doing something different, and that is cataloging and putting files in easy to use folders. It would be up to the organisers form the other web sites to pull their ideas and do the same; therefore making this site lead the way in file sharing and order fo those files.

Again, this is only a suggestion and not a demand. I still enjoy this site and like being part of it.

Cheers ;D
data790
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Suggestions for these forums