Simviation website does not remember logons now?

Experiencing a problem using Simviation? Please ask questions or report problems you have here.

Simviation website does not remember logons now?

Postby wildecoyote8 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:42 am

I have recently renewed my membership to Simviation and now the website does not remember my logon details from one session to another, meaning that using LastPass to logon does not now work, I have to re-enter those details everytime - what has changed from the previous system?
wildecoyote8
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Simviation website does not remember logons now?

Postby pete » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:44 am

Hi
Nothing has changed and you can log in as always without having to re-enter details.
You may have not accepted cookies (that's what our cookies are for) or have something else on your PC that is logging out when you leave the site. Did you remember to click 'Remember me' on login?
I have checked your details and all works fine.

Can I suggest you try another browser or PC as a test - make sure to accept cookies, and try again?
If so try clearing cache in your main browser, reboot and log in again. As long as you accept cookies auto login should work fine.

Thanks

Pete
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Simviation website does not remember logons now?

Postby wildecoyote8 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:13 pm

I have changed browser to Microsoft Edge and everything performs perfectly, so it would seem that Firefox is screwing things up again after their latest updates.
Thanks for your help, Pete.
I think I will be dumping Firefox in the future!
wildecoyote8
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Site Problems & Broken Links