Two (2) problemas with Christen Eagle II Megapack

Experiencing a problem using Simviation? Please ask questions or report problems you have here.

Two (2) problemas with Christen Eagle II Megapack

Postby Jean Loup » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:45 am

The very first thing I noticed when downloading this Megapack, is the Zip File name :dance: sp1christianeagle.zip :dance:

Sice I have been exploring Alaska's wonderfull freeware scenarios (with "payware quality") in FS 2004 (ACOF), I moved to the Caribean for testing this aircraft in my long forgoten FSX demo. My first choice was the Red Baron livery :think:

Before going Berzerk :pray: I changed to the Red Devil livery :think:

AHÁ!! :clap: That means I have to check those two livery files & locate what's diferent on them :think:

That's the very first problema: no wonder the aircraft files are so heavy!! :doh: :doh: there is another set of aircraft files included in the aircraft files :snooty: :snooty: That twice their weight, from 257 MB it turns to 515 MB with no purpose whatsoever, I believe they were forgoten because they are exactly the same, with the same livery error. Erasing the second set makes the whole thing 257 MB lighter :clap: :clap: :clap:

Now I went into the liveries innards :think: First, the Red Baron with 8 images:

Then into the Red Devil :snooty: :snooty: It has 17 images!! :o :o

So since both liveries have the similar RED tone, I copy/paste from Red Devil into the Red Baron :pray: :pray: :pray: NOT REPLACiNG when asked:

And the Second problema is solved :clap: :clap: :dance:

It's flight is smooth and precise, the plane is very very well configured. This problems will affect in FS 2004 & FSX equally, needs a Little Bit of a Correction.

Jean
<<t
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Re: Two (2) problemas with Christen Eagle II Megapack

Postby Jean Loup » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:42 pm

When I saw the NOR-CAL Prop Club was frozen online & it's Fakebook page was simply forgoten since Aug 7 2013...

...I published here this Little Discrepancy (easily corrected with restless fingers) believing maybe Pete could correct it from this fórum. After all, it affects only one texture & I am not disturbed in any way that the Eagle decided to be Christian :pray: :pray: :pray: I believe in free religious choices.

More disturbing is the fact I can't configure my Lap to NOT AD ACCENTS when I write in English. :violin: :violin: :violin:
<<t
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Return to Site Problems & Broken Links