ALL "Flight Simulator 2004 FAQs" have a 404 not found code.

Experiencing a problem using Simviation? Please ask questions or report problems you have here.

ALL "Flight Simulator 2004 FAQs" have a 404 not found code.

Postby Jean Loup » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:46 pm

<<t It has been a while since I reported viewtopic.php?f=46&t=167802 (Flight Simulator 2004 FAQS #18, loops itself!) but now that is over: NONE of FS 2004 FAQs work anymore. They give a NOT FOUND 404 code, from some time now like before Christmas. Maybe not wanted any more? Me, with my twilighting memory, I consult many times that sector. More than a year ago, I received an HP Entertainment PC (with Vista, unfortunately: that issue I solved with those FAQs now missing) that allows me to install FS 2004 with many many extra aircraft, the Golden & Silver age ... I gess I had no infancy with that war being lost :violin: Everything is OK so far (knocking on wood) with my 2004 simulators, but access to that area allows me to sleep weell after back-country flights in the 30's (not only a simulator, but a Time Machine). I arrived when Microsoft gave up on sims :violin: became in love with 2004 & this forum. Meaning I have been piloting in "100 Years of Flight" since a year & three months, now :violin: (most of you experts must be bored with it, maybe). :violin:
<<q Sorry to be of bother, thank you for your atention. MUCHAS GRACiAS!! <<t
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Re: ALL "Flight Simulator 2004 FAQs" have a 404 not found co

Postby pete » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:49 pm

Hi

Sorry about this -- it's temporary shut off of the old yabb forums while we prevent a spam attack on that.

Back soon ... 8-)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Jean Loup » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:41 pm

pete wrote:Hi
Sorry about this -- it's temporary shut off of the old yabb forums while we prevent a spam attack on that.
Back soon ... 8-)
Thanks for the heads up, hope everything will be back to normal soon. With those "old recomendations" (new to me), not only does FS 2004 fly like a dream, but my Laptop improved performance a lot! <<q <<q <<q
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Postby Jean Loup » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:51 am

pete wrote:Hi
Back soon ... 8-)

Today I accessed those elusive "Flight Simulator 2004 FAQs", ¡¡Muchas GRACiAS muchachos!! <<q <<q <<q
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Postby pete » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:01 pm

Yes and they are already being attacked by the spammers (I am just getting 100's of warnings every day) ------ BOOOORRRRIINNGGG :violence-rocket: :character-spamguy:

At least it gives me an excuse to try out some extra smileys ...... :happy-sunny:
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Jean Loup » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:15 pm

pete wrote:Yes and they are already being attacked by the spammers (I am just getting 100's of warnings every day) ------ BOOOORRRRIINNGGG :violence-rocket: :character-spamguy:
At least it gives me an excuse to try out some extra smileys ...... :happy-sunny:
<<q For your relax, I must say this had to do before... like download those forums in Word on my PC, so I can access WiTHOUT giving a free ticket to Spamers. :animals-chickencatch:

Only thing, the result of deleting the default flight was NEVER OPEN, just curious like a mexican! You can again close those problematic forums about 2004. <<t
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Return to Site Problems & Broken Links