My registeration flayex

Experiencing a problem using Simviation? Please ask questions or report problems you have here.

My registeration flayex

Postby butch66 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:59 pm

I got the email today from Pete Daly about the new Simviation link, So I was trying to logon but I had forgot both my user ID and PW. SO, the only thing I could think of was to re-register
but when it came to the email address, the process claimed that this email address was already in use (good indication that I was a member but still locked out) so I had to use another
alternate email address and register as a newbie. I sent this Pete Daly a PM cause the webmaster email links ain't in their wheelhouse.

I'd like to revert to my original email address and keep the new user ID and PW. Can that be done?

:|
butch66
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: My registeration flayex

Postby pete » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:44 am

butch66 wrote:I got the email today from Pete Daly about the new Simviation link, So I was trying to logon but I had forgot both my user ID and PW. SO, the only thing I could think of was to re-register
but when it came to the email address, the process claimed that this email address was already in use (good indication that I was a member but still locked out) so I had to use another
alternate email address and register as a newbie. I sent this Pete Daly a PM cause the webmaster email links ain't in their wheelhouse.

I'd like to revert to my original email address and keep the new user ID and PW. Can that be done?

:|

You can login -- then 'forgot password' -- then enter your email address (original one).

Then you will be sent your original details.
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Site Problems & Broken Links