Member but not allowed to download

Experiencing a problem using Simviation? Please ask questions or report problems you have here.

Member but not allowed to download

Postby Goldfishrock » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:38 am

Hi, I recently joined Simviation with paid membership however when I am trying to download files it is giving me the "Simviation Premier Members have Fast Access and Fast Downloads!" page and clearly not recognising I have paid membership.

I'm using Firefox (I've tried Chrome too!), cleared caches, rebooted, you name it.... I've tried it!

Help?!! Thanks

:D
Last edited by Goldfishrock on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goldfishrock
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Member but not allowed to download

Postby pete » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:58 am

Hi, I recently joined Simviation with paid membership however when I am trying to download files it is giving me the "Simviation Premier Members have Fast Access and Fast Downloads!" page and clearly not recognising I have paid membership.

I'm using Firefox (I've tried Chrome too!), cleared caches, rebooted, you name it.... I've tried it!

Help?!! Thanks

:D

Hi

I have checked your account and all seems to be OK.

I have confirmed your details in an email and please let me know if you have any further problem.

Meanwhile thank you for your support.  :)

Pete
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Goldfishrock » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Thanks for that Pete but the problem wasn't logging in, it was the fact I get a screen telling me to join to get full download privs (I can't post a screenshot as your site won't permit me to until I have posted five messages, so I've emailed them).

When I try to download it is treating me as a guest member not a paid member so I get throttled speed even though I have a valid membership. I can confirm that despite logging in correctly I still get the screen meaning I am unable to download the file as a paid member (only getting slow speed etc)

Thanks
Goldfishrock
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby pete » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Hi

Logged in fine with your details --(please see screenshots)

Downloaded at members speeds - no ads and you can download as many files as you like at same time

Maybe you are making a small error in username/pw? Or if not please try clearing cache.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Hagar » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:53 am

Thanks for that Pete but the problem wasn't logging in, it was the fact I get a screen telling me to join to get full download privs (I can't post a screenshot as your site won't permit me to until I have posted five messages, so I've emailed them).

When I try to download it is treating me as a guest member not a paid member so I get throttled speed even though I have a valid membership. I can confirm that despite logging in correctly I still get the screen meaning I am unable to download the file as a paid member (only getting slow speed etc)

Thanks

I'm wondering if you logged into the Express Member area. http://simviation.com/1/login

This is completely separate from the forum.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Site Problems & Broken Links