Thats Life ~ Jetranger gets Hurt !!!!

Videos! Discussion on Simulation, Game play, real aviation or other related video. Videos can be embedded links

Thats Life ~ Jetranger gets Hurt !!!!

Postby Jetranger » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:16 pm

That's Life ~ Jetranger / Sim Hanger gets Hurt :(

This is ain't so Fun !!!!

But i'll bounce back, sometime ,,,,,,,,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Afj5BG9KI
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Thats Life ~ Jetranger gets Hurt !!!!

Postby Flacke » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:46 pm

Hello Jet! My Sons Wife had that really bad for the last few months. We hated to see the suffering.
The Doctors called her in for a procedure where they used a needle to inject Cortisone into exactly the correct spot. They aimed and directed the needle using an Ultrasound machine. [They also use XRay sometimes for this]
A few days later and she is now standing up straight and its much better. Thought I would mention this to you.
Best of luck to you and get well soon as that passing out and falling could have been even worse. Take care.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Jetranger » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:29 am

Yup', the concrete whooped my Azz :)

The pain is slowly goin' away, with my massager and sum pain pills,,,

I kinda don't really like dem' der needles , but, its getting to the point I may elist the help of the neck & spinal institute, soon, see if they can do something,,, this is the 3rd time I've had this in my life, 1st time was back in 1993, again in 2910 and now 2018, its just to damn painful, and gets worse as I get older !

its equal to somebody jamming a steak knife in your buttocks and twisting it, leaving it there, that's about how it feels, its that damn painful.

alright, thanks - goin' back on my massager now,,, it feels so gooood,,,,,,,,,,,,,, !

Jetranger / Sim Hanger
Jetranger
Major
Major

Postby SpaceHippy1975 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:59 am

Jetranger wrote:Yup', the concrete whooped my Azz :)

The pain is slowly goin' away, with my massager and sum pain pills,,,

I kinda don't really like dem' der needles , but, its getting to the point I may elist the help of the neck & spinal institute, soon, see if they can do something,,, this is the 3rd time I've had this in my life, 1st time was back in 1993, again in 2910 and now 2018, its just to damn painful, and gets worse as I get older !

its equal to somebody jamming a steak knife in your buttocks and twisting it, leaving it there, that's about how it feels, its that damn painful.

alright, thanks - goin' back on my massager now,,, it feels so gooood,,,,,,,,,,,,,, !

Jetranger / Sim Hanger

Hey Jetranger,

You got a time-machine that you're telling us about?! You said you had it for the second time in 2910?! :o

I'll tell you something, I wish I could go back to the 2002 Farnborough Air show. I did something to my left shoulder moving some equipment for the Air show radio station & have been in pain ever since, has gotten so bad its radiated up to my neck & some days I can hardly move my neck either!

Got to the point where I had to sell my pride & joy, my 2003 Audi TT Quattro as I couldn't change gear! (we Brits sit on the right [correct :D ] side if the car so use our left arm to change gear) Also didn't help that I had to do a parachute roll to get out of the thing either! Lol!

Hope your pain eases off soon!

Keith.
Flying: MSFS 2020 & P3D v5 ~ Given up on X-Plane 11
My Rig:
Intel Core i7 - 6700K CPU @ 4.5GHz,
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero Z170 Motherboard,
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 GAMING 11GB GPU,
Patriot Viper 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM,
Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ Monitor,
Bose Companion 2 Series III Speakers,
Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S & CH Rudder Pedals.
SpaceHippy1975
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby B0ikat » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:23 am

I know the feeling of that. I had sciatica a few years back, same thing: Intense pain in the right leg. After pain killers, which only marginally worked, I said screw it, and took a week off and stayed in bed to decompress the spine. That actually seemed to work. The only thing left over is that my right outer thigh muscle seems to have an "off" switch that effects the entire right leg. Anything hits my leg in the area right around the bottom of my right pants pocket turns my entire right leg off for a second. Weird.

Hope you get better!
B0ikat
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby B52bob » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:48 am

My wife was really bad, took her 15 min just to get out of bed. Pain doctors told her there was nothing more they can do after many try outs of pain meds. Then her go doc recommended CBD, a part of marajuna with out THC, the part the that gets you high. Since marijuana is legal in Nevada, we tried it. What a miracle! Within one day she was pretty much pain free and able to get around normally. This is a miracle drug that people are finding relief from. This should be legal everywhere as long as it doesn’t contain the THC.
B52bob
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby dadam141 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:57 am

Been there done that I delt with that for 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET WELL SOON JET!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
dadam141
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby jphespe » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:50 am

Have the problem too Jet. Real pain in the ass. A friend of mine, also afflicted, said her doctor told her to try SolonPas which is a nonprescription patch containing Lidocaine. Said she can't believe how well it relieved the pain. You might want to check it out. Get well soon.

Regards.
Jim
jphespe
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Roypcox » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:54 am

Hello Jet I hope you are feeling better by now. I have tried just about every thing , I have it in both sides, I feel for you my friend. If you find something that helps please let us know. Roy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby pete » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Let's hope to see some good news here soon Jet!
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Video