Jetrangers Farewell Flight Simulation VIDEO

Videos! Discussion on Simulation, Game play, real aviation or other related video. Videos can be embedded links

Jetrangers Farewell Flight Simulation VIDEO

Postby Jetranger » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Jetranger say's FAREWELL to Flight Simulation after many many years of Flight Simming !!

Thanks to everybody over the years ! :D :D

Thanks to everybody at SIMVIATION as well also !! :D

Time to move on to some reality !

VIDEO explains everything :o

The Jetranger !!

VIDEO LINK : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRYMmzkc7Xs
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Jetrangers Farewell Flight Simulation VIDEO

Postby H » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:30 am

Sorry for your frustrations. Although I once managed to rescue data onto a replacement computer from the crashed one's hard drive, I've lost a lot of material when the next computer died from the hard drive's failure. Even though I've never added livery older than CFS2 or FS2k to FS2004 (which, however, I've rarely used), I still relate to the loss of time and data without the expense you've put into it.

If you haven't yet totally faded off into the sunset, you may wish to keep what FS you have for some future rainy day. If it's your inclination to erase FS from your computer, make a CD copy of your add-ons or, perhaps, transfer the entire program to Flash Drive to keep with your install disk; the CD copy would require a reinstall but, by copying the entire installed FS program onto a USB Flash Drive, the program be run directly from the Flash Drive (my CFS1 and CFS2 do, anyway}.
Of course, the simviation.com forum always has its array of both flight and non-flight topics, so you can continue to visit without going where you don't want to go.

8-)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby striker » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:35 am

Thought I had a feeling of deja vu :|
https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 5#p1292205

I have a lot of hobbies. Take a break from all of them all the time 8-)
Get your grass cut, your paintwork painted and hope to see you back one day
striker
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby jphespe » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Thanks for all your help over the years, you WILL be missed. Enjoy your life--we only go around once, you gotta be happy.

Best regards,
Jim
jphespe
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby yancovitch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:46 pm

ha....wait till you get old, and all the friends fall away, and you become more limited in physical activities etc........maybe then you may figure...well....why not push that blue button with the white aircraft again.....of course it's all illusion, and little to do with reality, but somehow, it has that appeal....and...it's easy on the blood pressure and ya don't have to sit on the edge of your seat killing anything :D ..........wish you well....peace to you.........cheers, vic
ps....you can always submit a few jokes once in awhile :D
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Return to Video