YOU too can Ride a Bike like a Prefezzional !

Videos! Discussion on Simulation, Game play, real aviation or other related video. Videos can be embedded links

YOU too can Ride a Bike like a Prefezzional !

Postby Jetranger » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:02 am

YOU too can ride a Bike / Motorcycle like a PreFezzional !!

Instructional Video Pay Attention , you'll be Quizzed later - hope ya pass :D :dance: :o

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9dYjHn0TdE[/youtube]
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: YOU too can Ride a Bike like a Prefezzional !

Postby Fozzer » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:04 pm

I spend ages in bed at nights, watching all these different You-Tube "failed" motorcycle videos on my Tablet, to remind me, next day, not to do the same daft things!

I just hope it keeps ME safe!... :D ...!

Paul.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tug002 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:40 pm

I hear you Fozzer, its always good to see some stupid stunts gone wrong to help keep our head on straight :whistle: Putting a new tire on my bike this week as the old one is now a slick and not safe in wet weather.

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:34 pm

I'll tell you what gives me the screaming, bum-clenching, heeby-jeebies, is watching You-Tube videos of motorcyclists travelling at what appears to be quite high speed between lines of stationary vehicles stopped at traffic lights or at a road junction.
All it needs is someone to step out from between the vehicles, or someone to open a car door to alight, or see what is going on ahead, and the motorcyclist will immediately collide with them, with disastrous results!

I often carry out the same type of routine to ease congestion and make progress, but extremely slowly, and constantly on the look-out for, and anticipating, possible danger head!

It is a dangerous manoeuvre requiring great care!

Paul.
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Anthindelahunt » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:19 pm

A lot of the bike riders I see these days,amazes me they are
still alive.

Anthin.
Anthindelahunt
Major
Major

Postby OldAirmail » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:03 pm

At 18, I could afford a beat-up used car, but not the insurance that an 18 year old would have to pay.

But motorcycle insurance up north wasn't all that much. I guess that they thought that I'd only ride it during warm weather. :lol:

Any way. The first time that I actually got the thing rolling was a little bit...... :oops:

Well......:lol: :lol: :lol:
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Return to Video