Michael POOK's KBT L188 Panel issue SEE

Videos! Discussion on Simulation, Game play, real aviation or other related video. Videos can be embedded links

Michael POOK's KBT L188 Panel issue SEE

Postby Jetranger » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:40 pm

This VIDEO Made for Developer Michael Pook & Chris Evans - who developed this wonderful NEW Autopilot Panel for the KBT Lockheed L-188 Electra

The AUTO PILOT PANEL is NOT working correctly as it should - see video

Tho since this VIDEO was uploaded Michael Pool has revised the PANEL CFG File as of 4/11/2018 to hopefully FIX the issue of the AUTOPILOT not working correctly, tho I have yet to have time to try it out, but I will.

Thank YOU Michael Pook for the timely response in fixing the issue hopefully ! :D

YOU TUBE VIDEO seen here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6uOQOKbdHE

Lockheed KBT L-188 Electra / seen below

Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Michael POOK's KBT L188 Panel issue SEE

Postby Jetranger » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:29 pm

Michael Pook, if you see this message,,, be advised that the OTHER Panel CFG File you sent with the other L-188 File didn't work correctly either !

I tried the "Autopilot" "ON" mode would "NOT" come on & stay on in Flight at all.

I've traced the problem back to the L-188 Gauge File itself that was in the "Main FSX Gauge Folder Directory", that came with your Download in the original panel download of your 1st upload files.

Once I took it out and injected my OWN Autopilot that I use normally , everything worked correctly

Autopilot came on stayed on

Managed to correctly set Altitude

Correctly set Heading

Correctly set VS Speed

Correctly set IAS Speed

Course and Headings

Not sure where you picked up that L-188 File from, whatever previous DOWNLOAD , but it doesn't work correctly in FSX Gold / Acceleration Boxed edition

Wondering where ya came across that L-188 File from originally ???????

Wasn't something you wrote the actual code for evidently,,,,,????????????

wondering if it was for an older previous version of FS-2004 from years ago maybe ??????????

Anyway I injected my trusty ol' Autopilot that I use on majority of Older Propliners and my Autopilot POP UP Panel works correctly in all phases.

Frustrating for ya know,,, keep on trying,,,,,, :D
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Michael POOK's KBT L188 Panel issue SEE

Postby Jetranger » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:19 pm

Hey, Mike heres the other VIDEO of the other Autopilot you sent me , unfortunately it too didn't work correctly,,,, darn it, tho you tried , very much appreciated !

Ended up resorting back to 1 of my trust Autopilot Panels for the KBT Lockheed L-188, after hours of testing out both of the Autopilot panels of yours.

Anyway, heres another Video so you can see for yourself.

Thanks, again !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG93y6FX4YY
Jetranger
Major
Major

Return to Video