No Aviation Subjects on The Cage..Please!

The Cage...What's YOUR Game? Non MS FS/CFS games screenshots - editing allowed!

No Aviation Subjects on The Cage..Please!

Postby Fozzer » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:21 am

The Cage!

Quote:
"The Cage...What's YOUR Game? Non Aviation games, including screen shots, galleries, contests and more!"
End Quote.

Please!...No never-ending Pics, etc, of "Flight Simulators"!

An excellent opportunity to get away from Flight Simulators, and post details of interesting Computers, Games Machines, etc, "Games".... other than Flight Simulators!....
...(which are already covered elsewhere in the Simviation Forums).... ;)...!

F....A Sinclair Spectrum 48K enthusiast!....8-)...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: No Aviation Subjects on The Cage..Please!

Postby an-225 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:34 am

What about games like Battlefield 2 or Armed Assault that are massively first person shooters, yet feature aircraft?
an-225

Postby Mobius » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:35 am

Hey Foz, a quote from the big man himself after being asked, "Is this also for games like IL-2 and LOMAC? Or strictly non-aviation images?"...

Sorry . my bad - yes all games & sims other than MSFS /cfs  series

So anything non-Microsoft Flight Simulator in the cage, which would include things like LOMAC and other sims. ;)
Last edited by Mobius on Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mobius
Major
Major

Postby Clipper » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:36 am

If it shoots/throws/drives/bounces/crawls/screams/runs/blows up/hides/crashes/flips/dives/deflects/punches/grabs/orbits/talks/wieldsweapons/karate kicks....you're good. If it ONLY takes off/lands....sorry.. ;)
Clipper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Sytse » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:31 am

What about levitating??  :P ;D
Sytse
Major
Major

Postby krigl » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:30 am

I think as we are all aviation enthusiasts that there will be a fair few pics with flying machines in them....and admin have ruled that all non MSFS games will go in here, including Il-2 and Lock On, for example. But like you I hope that we'll be seeing a lot of other stuff too - vehicles, characters, scenes etc.... and that is up to the members including you....
Last edited by krigl on Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you're bored of an evening - and you'll have to be - you can check out my screenshot gallery: Kriglsflightsimscreens...HERE

[center][img]http://www.simviation.com/phpup
krigl
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:53 am

If I pop into the Cage and see another bleedin' aeroplane I will don my Stalker anti-radiation suit, select my most powerful Mega-Blaster weapon, and destroy them!... >:(...!

A Computer Game Forum with anything and everything, BUT bleedin' Aeroplane Computer Games will be a welcome change from the other Flight Sim Threads.... ;)...!

...Please..please....please... :'(...!

I get fed up with looking at Aeroplanes for 18 hours every day!

F.... 8-)... ;D...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to The Cage