Blackhawk in ArmA

The Cage...What's YOUR Game? Non MS FS/CFS games screenshots - editing allowed!

Blackhawk in ArmA

Postby Layne. » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:30 am

Enjoy! Aircraft used are Blackhawk with Machine Gun and Blackhawk with FFAR Pods
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | 22" LED Monitor (1920x1080) | AMD Phenom II x4 970 Black Edition~3.5Ghz | 4gb RAM | ATI Radeon 6850 1gb | 1Tb HDD

[img]http://www.simviation.com/phpupload/uploads/1302666610.
Layne.
Major
Major

Re: Blackhawk in ArmA

Postby Clipper » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:13 am

What's the game like layne? Can you give a bit of a review or description?  :)
Last edited by Clipper on Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clipper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby an-225 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:56 am

Hey, I can, if Layne doesn't mind. ;) Note, I have not played the full version, however, the demo is the same, minus a few vehicles and weapons. :)

It isn't as fast paced as Battlefield 2. Thats for sure. For instance, BF2 gameplay follows; Run through lots of gunfire. Enemy tank rolls towards you. Plant C4 on ground. Tank driver gets scared and hops out. You steal tank. AT missile blows your health away. You see jeep driving towards you. You shoot jeep driver, and take the jeep. You spy a Blackhawk on helipad. You drive to it and fly off.

Armed Assault: You walk slowly for about 5 minutes through the bush. You make it into the clearing where you meet your squad leader. You salute him, and your squad sits down and work out a plan over VOIP. Plan time rolls in. Your squad leader has assigned you your equipment. Sniper team A sets up in the tallest building. Sniper team B hides in the bush. AT (anti-tank) hide around building. Tank column rolls into town. It stops at the plaza, and meets with the fictional SLA/RACS army four star general. Sniper team A acts. They bead the general, and take him out. In that tank convoy, was a medic Ural truck, which rushes up to the general. Troops hurry out, and do their best to save the general. Now, the general's bodyguards are looking all over for the sniper(s). This has caused a distraction for the tank column, and the AT team have now fired upon the "old tin cans". The sniper teams switch to their self defense M4 weapons and spray the enemy with gunfire. This operation, is now compromised, there is no way to escape. This squad, is outnumbered. Word gets back to base, and Halo flight one (UH-60, FFAR) takes off. After a few minutes of flight, they get there, and fire several rockets at the opposing troops. They miss, but severely injure the enemy. It makes a smooth landing in the center of the plaza, right next to a smoking tank wreck. The squad load up into the UH-60 and fly out.

I would give this game 9.5/10. It is top of the line in graphics, realism and concept, and there is a derivative of it in use by various military forces worldwide. It loses .5 for control. It is a little hard to master, but has been done to the best of the producers ability with this kind of game.
an-225

Postby Layne. » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:12 am

Yeah very good AN-225 BUT if i where to make you BF2 desc. compared to arma it would be like this!

Run Through gunfire = Dead straight away ;D

Enemy tank rolls towards you = your probably gonna s**t your pants cuz your gonan be dead in a few mil seconds

Plant Satchel charge on ground near tank = tank runs over you  :D

AT missile blows your health away = YOUR DEAD AND BLOWN TO PEICES :'(

You see a UAZdriving towards you Gunner in back shoots the crap out of you = your dead  ;D

This game is very hard but i have mastered it i just got a whole bunch of kills in the AH-1Z, A-10, AV-8B and KA-50 in the USEC Dedicated server.

You need the full version to know the real game AN-225 only got a 1/4 of what it is! If he had full then he would be getting high on happiness ;D
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | 22" LED Monitor (1920x1080) | AMD Phenom II x4 970 Black Edition~3.5Ghz | 4gb RAM | ATI Radeon 6850 1gb | 1Tb HDD

Layne.
Major
Major

Postby an-225 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:16 am

Yeah very good AN-225 BUT if i where to make you BF2 desc. compared to arma it would be like this!

Run Through gunfire = Dead straight away ;D

Enemy tank rolls towards you = your probably gonna s**t your pants cuz your gonan be dead in a few mil seconds

Plant Satchel charge on ground near tank = tank runs over you  :D

AT missile blows your health away = YOUR DEAD AND BLOWN TO PEICES :'(

You see a UAZdriving towards you Gunner in back shoots the crap out of you = your dead  ;D

This game is very hard but i have mastered it i just got a whole bunch of kills in the AH-1Z, A-10, AV-8B and KA-50 in the USEC Dedicated server.

You need the full version to know the real game AN-225 only got a 1/4 of what it is! If he had full then he would be getting high on happiness ;D

No, there is actually no difference between the full and the demo. Yes, a few vehicles, and weapons, and two areas. And? It still has the same gameplay. ;) I also see no reason for you to re-analyze my BF2 description. ;)
an-225

Postby Layne. » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:20 am

Nah i was comparing BF2 to ArmA lol ;D Yes how would you know though if you havn't played the full version only demo I have played both ;D

Layne.
Major
Major

Postby an-225 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:22 am

Nah i was comparing BF2 to ArmA lol ;D Yes how would you know though if you havn't played the full version only demo I have played both ;D

I say again, the only differences are a few vehicles, weapons and two areas. Nothing that changes the gameplay COMPLETELY. They both have the same gameplay.
an-225

Postby Layne. » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:24 am

More vehicles and scenarios and stuff change the game.... if ou play with every vehicle your more likely to get dead ;D

Layne.
Major
Major

Postby an-225 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:47 am

More vehicles and scenarios and stuff change the game.... if ou play with every vehicle your more likely to get dead ;D

Dieing more does not really change the overall gameplay. Your logic is also flawed. How does it increase my chance of death?
an-225

Postby Anark » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:50 pm

And it's getting a bit to heated in here.
I am the self appointed "Tension-Breaker", I bring gifts of cake and dirty water.
[smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=birthdays.gif]

Intel Core2 Quad @2.40GHz, Vista Ultimate, NVIDIA 8500GT, 500GB internal HDD and 250GB external.

[center]My [url=http://www.myaviation.net/sear
Anark
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:54 pm

And it's getting a bit to heated in here.
I am the self appointed "Tension-Breaker", I bring gifts of cake and dirty water.
[smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=birthdays.gif]

We also have "Flying Machines" appearing the Cage...again!... >:(...!

F....;)...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to The Cage